Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

that you, youtube guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im getting a tattoo tomorrow of Boo from mario or a snail with a skull for a shell

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

that you, youtube guy?

gurf?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

try to keep up sid

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

sofokles posted:

Bought a car this week. Transfer of ownership, rereg to my name was to be today. Seller forgot some technicality so it couldnt processed. He'll do it tomorrow.

Car is doomed.

Yeah but are you going to sleep in it to save yourself from driving an hour and a half every workday?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

try to keep up sid

do i have to i am very busy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bingo_Bango posted:

what part was underwhelming? the 3D or the movie?

The 3D. It was certainly not a Golden Age of 3D.

Alas, I remember nothing about the movie though except the lame 3D.

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this

R.L. Stine posted:

I hosed my car up after running over a mattress on purpose so it was time to get a new car. I travelled 7 miles by foot to the nearest dealership and walked my rear end up to the counter and asked for their best deal. They took one look at me and my untied shoes with the big toe sticking out and my busted rear end top hat with a big red patch stitched onto it and knew that I was full of poo poo instantly, that I was not to be taken seriously as a customer. But it seemed that they were still willing to hook me up, and I trusted them because the guys that worke d there were all jocks like I am, and if youire a nerd then that's just something youll never understand. They blindfolded me and drove me someplace for 20 minutes, then told me to get the gently caress out of the car. They coaxed me deep into a wooded area by jabbing me with a spike even though I was fine to just keep walking without the spike. They took off my blindfold and I saw the worst car I could have possibly imagined., It was all hosed up, there were no windows, it smelled like poison, and it was covered in pictures of mutilated fetuses because it was once used at abortion protests or something. But other than all that it was pretty good. The dealers made me sign some papers and cut off one of my ears and I was good to go. I thrusted my feet through the floor of the vehicle and started her up by running my legs like fred flintstone. It was instantly clear to me that I had been fooled into purchasing a loving caveman's car but that was not about to stop me from getting to my various destinations in my day to day. The car also played some horrible Mexicano music that I never figured out how to turn off because it used to be a taco truck before it was used to torment abortion enjoyers, which explained the big vats of boiling hot oil spilling all over the place as I drove around. I was only on the road for 10 seconds before getting hollered at. A very small man wearing nothing but denim overalls was trying to get my attention. "Your car sucks and I'm going to kick your rear end until you get a better one". wel;l, now I gotta pull over into this bobs discount furniture parking lot and get my rear end kicked by this guy, I guess. Just then, it occurred to me that I had planned a romantic arrangement in that very same parking lot, at the exact same time as the rear end kicking. Now, I know this sounds like one of those fun, classic premises, like a wacky situation you d see on a sitcom, or some harebrained PG 13 comedy movie. But the actual events were very sad. I told the man to hurry up and kick my rear end so I could lose the fight as quickly as possible and get to my date. I promised not to fight back, and he took that opportunity to punch the weakest part of my head (the mouoth) as many times as he could until he got bored and left. All my teeth were hosed and I had a big amount of blood coming out of my jowls. I saw my wife in the parking lot and she asked what happened and I said shut the gently caress up but there's no way she could understand the words I was saying in that state. I slumped against a curb and let her attempt to jack off my limp penis while I layed there like a sack of poo poo with my gaping maw oozing all over. the next day I ejected that drat car into a reservoir

Worst the dog ate my homework excuse so far

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i just checked and today is friday the 13th

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Extra Large Marge posted:

Did they ever make a good Friday the 13th movie?

There's a lot of movies about it but I don't think they ever made any sequels.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

the 13th or a 13th?

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Oh it actually is friday the 13th? That explains the conversation i overhead today.

And why today sucked so much. Well thats probably just a coincidence.

And those lake campers had it coming.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

i just checked and today is friday the 13th

Big if true

Slip
Jan 20, 2001
The nes game sucked

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Slip posted:

The nes game sucked

More people have made retro youtube reviews of this game confirming that than ever actually played the thing when it came out. They won't shut up about it!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

tuesday the 10th

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Gex enter the gecko/64 represent

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs0x9K-GSrk

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Konar posted:

More people have made retro youtube reviews of this game confirming that than ever actually played the thing when it came out. They won't shut up about it!

poo poo, homie, I bought the game at Montgomery Ward in a bargain bin of NES games for $20 around Christmastime 1989 and played the absolute living poo poo out of it. Still own it and occasionally play it :cloudnine:

One of those games that’s necessary to use with the Game Genie, though as that fucker would always continuously show up on the outside trail of the lake to drain my life with each counselor one by one.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
boobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

You Are A Elf posted:

poo poo, homie, I bought the game at Montgomery Ward in a bargain bin of NES games for $20 around Christmastime 1989 and played the absolute living poo poo out of it. Still own it and occasionally play it :cloudnine:

One of those games that’s necessary to use with the Game Genie, though as that fucker would always continuously show up on the outside trail of the lake to drain my life with each counselor one by one.

Currently wearing a shirt with the box art on it :cheers: