Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It really is quite something seeing a team take big swing after big swing and have all of them just completely blow up in your face the way the Broncos have the last two years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
There was a throw to the endzone for Jeudy near the end of the game and it wasn't like, a great throw, but Jeudy didn't even try to fight for it, it was pretty weak.

Still think Steve Smith was a prick about him, though.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Packers finding a way to lose to this Broncos team would be exceptional. I wanna say I don't see it happening but they did just lose to the Raiders.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Baker didn't play well so maybe containing the Bucs and Falcons offenses isn't that impressive but I think both of those teams have pretty legit defenses and supporting casts. I'm happy with the way the Lions handled them.

Thing about the Lions schedule is, uh, it never really tightens up. They got the Ravens next week, then the Chargers after their bye, then the Cowboys late in the year. That's kinda it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

CharlestheHammer posted:

No team should treat their division as free wins even if they aren’t very good

True, the Bears will probably put up a fight.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The 49ers had like three very bad calls against them. That fumble by PJ Walker would've ended up in points for them and the refs started flagging them for playing defense at the end of the game. Meanwhile, Jalen Hurts just kinda threw a bunch of picks to lose.

Bills needing an awful no call to get bailed out against the Giants is kind of sad for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
You have your home team and you have your team that your franchise player was traded to because your team stunk for 30 years and was on the verge of wasting him.