Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
You mean doing drugs isn't just for fun???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Wondering if gym freaks could have come up with better slang than "gear". That's some low grade cyberpunk fiction. Call it Mutagen or Mother's Milk or even just Stuff.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Sourdough Sam posted:

Wondering if gym freaks could have come up with better slang than "gear". That's some low grade cyberpunk fiction. Call it Mutagen or Mother's Milk or even just Stuff.
It's a long standing term for recreational drugs in Australia and possibly other non-American English-speaking countries

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
Yeah instead of gear call it something cool like heartstopper or maybe ballshrinker

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I'm suprised these goobers haven't started contouring makeup on their arms to make them look bigger

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

lalaland posted:

Yeah instead of gear call it something cool like heartstopper or maybe ballshrinker

Pimpcasso posted:

I'm suprised these goobers haven't started contouring makeup on their arms to make them look bigger

You're not mad at Sam Sulek, you're mad at yourself for not engaging in resistance training like you know you should.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

dude looks like an Animals model in Cyberpunk

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pimpcasso posted:

They essentially do for competitions :shrug:

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde
I always understood gear to mean the various tools used to take injection drugs, primarily heroin

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

They essentially do for competitions :shrug:

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
Looking forward to Sam getting really into yoga in five years.

His thoracic spine is so hosed

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

givepatajob posted:

Does gear still make your balls shrivel up?

Why is it that testosterone makes your balls small, and estrogen makes your balls small. So what the gently caress makes them bigger then?!

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Zero VGS posted:

Why is it that testosterone makes your balls small, and estrogen makes your balls small. So what the gently caress makes them bigger then?!

Piss

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Zero VGS posted:

Owing your posting enemies online

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.

Zero VGS posted:

HCG https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214853/

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
https://youtu.be/D5fQfAmou2Y?si=r3OY96_IbkR3euye

gandolfini breath in the first few seconds

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sam buys all of his workout clothes from the goodwill and that rules.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

i like his level tone and his enunciation, it makes listening to him nice

this fitness thing though, not for me

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

The Dave posted:

That’s fair. 75% of his YouTube advice is “slow down and control the eccentric” over and over.

Oh and he still brings up Elon as an example of a visionary that will carry humanity into a bright future very recently. Even for a libertarian he's a fuckin dummy

McGann
May 19, 2003

Get up you son of a bitch! 'Cause Mickey loves you!

Which if you're using gear, you should be on anyway.

Highly recommend

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjuXQy1Iia8

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
https://youtu.be/fyeJr_331JQ?si=_CJVyer1DFsDOWkH

Trollipop
Apr 10, 2007

hippin and hoppin
I like dis guy

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Remember that kid bodybuilder with a 6 pack? This is him now….

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

If you’re talking about that little Hercules kid he like stopped working out, I think became a stoner, and hates his dad lol

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

these days i keep getting shorts of sulek pop up, but its always from some weird account like "samsulekvideos", never anything from his main account. youtube is strange

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Chief McHeath posted:

lmao @ Bostin Lloyd, the kid who did so many steroids it sent him into advanced kidney failure and then literally made his aorta explode
Didn't that kidney failure come from some weird research chemical he injected?

Anyway I remember when he first came on the scene as like a 23-year-old, doing insane amounts of gear, and saying he doesn't care if he makes it to 40. Welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Zugzwang posted:

Didn't that kidney failure come from some weird research chemical he injected?

designer steroids are just as much a thing right now as designer drugs like the 2C-s were a thing back when they could actually make them clean in Canada

they'll never emergency schedule steroids into 1, though