Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This guy is ridiculous but in all of the best possible ways.

One of my favorite things to do when watching his videos is to watch the people around him and some of the ridiculous poo poo you see lol.

Sam is one of the only YouTube people I actually watch everyday because he’s just chill AF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

For anyone that doesn’t know Sam he’s 21, a former gymnastics dude, and currently an engineering student.

He also spits a lot of truths.

Do your cardio.

My favorite thing about his cardio is that he does the sitting bike so he can play on his phone for 30 min lol

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

hey mom its 420 posted:

what's not smart is probably all the gear this guy does

So he might not actually be on as much gear as we think tbh.

He’s obviously on stuff but a lot of the former pro dudes all say now that if they went back they’d be doing drastically less gear and probably still get the same results. A lot has changed over the last 10 years or so with people doing some more research on what you actually gain by doing lots of drugs.

I think he’s just one of those genetic freaks.

I’d also love to know exactly what he’s doing.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pimpcasso posted:

I'm suprised these goobers haven't started contouring makeup on their arms to make them look bigger

They essentially do for competitions :shrug:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Zero VGS posted:

Why is it that testosterone makes your balls small, and estrogen makes your balls small. So what the gently caress makes them bigger then?!

Owing your posting enemies online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Sam buys all of his workout clothes from the goodwill and that rules.