Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

Sam Sulek's videos are great, his attitude is really endearing and he's helped me motivate myself to go from 2-3 days a week low intensity gym sessions to 4ish of much higher intensity. I'm sure he's not cycling like a total idiot and does proper post-cycle therapy because I imagine he wants to minimize the amount of testosterone getting turned into estrogen and loving up his gains. That said he looks like an absolute monster and I laughed my rear end off at that one clip of him "warming up" on the full stack for tricep extension (I think?) and breaking the machine like a gentle Hulk. He seems really nice, smart, and hilariously obsessed with "getting big" so I hope he takes care of himself and cycles off the gear occasionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU