Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
It blows me away that all it's taken for him to become a huge influencer is to just be a nice, relatable dude with a good physique. Like the previous "broke out of the bodybuilding audience and into the mainstream" influencer is literally fuckin Bumstead.

Guy trains and eats like poo poo which is something I wish I could get away with, although tbh it is a nice antidote to RP acolytes splitting hairs about how to minmax their RIR and choose their *~optimal exercises~*

Renreeja posted:

Sulek has a nice speaking voice and general demeanor, but dang I worry about these juiced guys. Question for those in the know, if you go on a cycle to get the hollywood transformation, what happens to the gains off cycle? Is somebody like Sulek blastin all year round?

Steroids goons can probably correct me on this but generally, many pros will go """off""" (ie. run a TRT dose) for 6-8-10 weeks in their offseason. From what I understand, the muscle stays if they keep on top of their diets, which in an offseason can be anything from 4-7kCal. It's generally considered a less-harmful approach to do this and give their bloodwork time to reset to a baseline vs running a higher dose year-round. Generally pros won't PCT and come all the way off.

There's not much of a way to tell how much gear someone is running, a quick browse of r/steroids will show that some guys get insanely good gains from minimal doses while others will blast grams of gear for long periods in order to look objectively pretty lovely for being "guy who goes to the gym and is not natural". There are outliers on either end of the scale, think of a guy like Bostin Loyd who was very open about running stupidly huge doses in order to look like a middling OCB pro vs a guy like Keone Pearson who is rumoured turned IFBB pro as a natty, and subsequently blew up after making the jump from classic to 212 and jumping on.

Concatenation fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Oct 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.

Zero VGS posted:

Why is it that testosterone makes your balls small, and estrogen makes your balls small. So what the gently caress makes them bigger then?!

HCG https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214853/