Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where would you rather be violently kicked?
This poll is closed.
Leg 1 33.33%
Body 1 33.33%
Head 0 0%
Bank account 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

The broadcast begins in half an hour, but we're sitting on cancellations again so there's gonna be dead air somewhere.

Not this again :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Oh false alarm it's not 30+ minutes this time, fighters are walking out.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

also, brut, re: our Aaron Bronsteter's fight judging conversation from the other week

https://twitter.com/aaronbronsteter/status/1713290863743480119

lmao. Like I said I don't know anything about his fight judging, just his regular journalism.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Does Dominick Cruz think he's getting paid by the word? jesus christ.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Ok it turns out I was getting extra annoyed thinking I can't hear the fight itself because my audio sync was way off, but still, I'd love a direct feed with all the audio (fight, corner, crowd, ref etc) except commentary.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Oh no, Mark Smith now thinks that any straight elbow without a curve is a 12-6 elbow.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
They might focus on this during the round, between rounds what Alekseeva said in the corner got live translated as "I can't feel my legs", but she actually only said that her legs are tired.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
"Tonight wasn't my best performance, I apologize for that[...]but if that doesn't deserve a bonus, I don't know what does"

:psyduck:

Also how do fighters not realize by now that asking for a bonus is how you don't get a bonus unless you like, knocked someone out in 10 seconds or something.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
holy poo poo what just happened

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Had to step away after the ko, how have these first 2 rounds been?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

well, that's an awful decision

You had Maia winning the first and the third?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
"This has been a great fight, I mean lets go over it"

WHY BISPING?! Why do you in the middle of round 4 decide to go on a minute-long speech poorly describing the first 3 rounds? Who is that for?

Good fight though. Barboza!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

CarlCX posted:

unless there was an announcing error one of the judges scored round one as a 10-9 and that judge should never be allowed to judge fights again

Chris Lee.