Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.
Medallion of Modest Nudity: When equipped on a naked humanoid, this magical necklace is enchanted so that the medallion is always covering the wearer's genitals. The size of the medallion and the length of the chain shift to accommodate all body types. Additionally, the chain always covers the wearer's nipples. The Medallion of Modest Nudity has no effect if any other article of clothing is equipped.

Sword of the Mohel: This magical sword is similar to a Vorpal Sword, but instead of decapitating your opponent on a critical hit it cuts off your opponent's foreskin. The sword has no effect on enemies that don't have a foreskin.

Tome of Gepete: The pages of this book appear to be blank. Any creature can verbally describe to the book what sort of contents it should contain, and the book magically elaborates on whatever the speaking creature describes. Unfortunately, the text that appears in the book is always poorly written and formulaic, and any reader can immediately tell that it was not written by a sentient being. Furthermore, if you describe anything somewhat controversial or subjective, the text that appears will be noncommittal in an apparent attempt to avoid being offensive.

Bread of Conquest: This magical loaf of bread is immediately restored to whole whenever a bite is taken from it. In addition, the bread is packed full of nutrients and can on its own sustain an indefinite number of people. The bread never runs out, goes bad, or gets stale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Staff of Reduced Balls: reduces balls

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Weighted Dice: You win.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

The IRL 10' Pole

You can use under the table it to the DM in the balls.

Caster Level: -; Prerequisites: -; Market Price: 5cp.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Staff of Reduced Balls: reduces balls

In size or number?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DicktheCat posted:

In size or number?

Yes

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Wand of Summoning Disappointing Allies: Summons a person or creature that has strong allegiance to you, but isn't all that helpful to your current circumstances.

Enchanted garotte that does +1 against puddings and gelatinous cubes.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Everything Bagel of Summoning: the bagel can summon any object you desire as long as it can fit in the hole in the middle of the bagel. bagel is fatal if eaten

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Wand of Goadze: the wand of goadze will expand any small opening to a larger size, allowing the user to pass through

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Hand of Chee'to: a mysterious orange glove that forces any enemy (and ally) to attempt to not be within grabbing or touching distance.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

The For Hims sponsorship. All mentions of our coupon code get to roll with advantage on our live play stream.

I want to thank all 0 of our viewers.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Tighty Whiteys of Package Enhancement: +1 to charisma, advantage on persuasion checks

Satchel of Tacos: can be used once per day, produces three tacos. Tacos are all of the same type, but the protein, toppings, and shell (soft, soft fried, hard, corn, flour) are randomized. PCs who use it frequently might find themselves in an awkward situation when it becomes clear the ingredients are magically stolen from local establishments and homes

Tent of Effective Camouflage: Allows PCs to skip the random encounter check when camping in the wilderness because seriously, you're in the middle of fuckin' nowhere and should be able to get a good night's sleep. You're adventurers for fucks sake, and probably know how to properly hide and secure a campsite.

Panties of gently caress the Patriarchy: allows the wearer to disintegrate Tighty Whiteys of Package Enhancement with a successful use magic devices check

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Ring of Holding: This ring allows the wearer to stretch their anus wide. Allowing it to accommodate items up to the medium size category. Their anus has no limit to the quantity of objects it can hold, but the ring requires prep of 1d6 minutes minus your charisma/dexterity modifier.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A picture of the dm masturbating at the holocaust museum: +10 to all rolls

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Ring of the 12 Months

Once investing in this ring, you no longer need to excrete bodily waste fluids except once a year. 12 PM the next year on the day you invested into this item you evacuate all that you otherwise would have expelled instantly. This brings you to death's door. Make a death saving throw with advantage.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Ring of the 12 Months

Once investing in this ring, you no longer need to excrete bodily waste fluids except once a year. 12 PM the next year on the day you invested into this item you evacuate all that you otherwise would have expelled instantly. This brings you to death's door. Make a death saving throw with advantage.

On the twelth day of christmas my--
oh fuuuuuuuuck!

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Grey Cat posted:

On the twelth day of christmas my--
oh fuuuuuuuuck!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my rear end in a top hat sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming
Eleven pipers piping
Ten lords a-leaping
Nine ladies dancing
Eight maids a-milking
Seven swans a-swimming
Six geese a-laying
Five golden rings
Four calling birds
Three french hens
Two turtle doves, and
A partridge in a pear tree

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Gem of Forgetfulness

When activated, anyone within a wide radius will forget however long a period you choose.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Wagon of Wondrous Rest: When you sleep in this wagon it grants disadvantage on charisma checks but allows you to save a day's upkeep cost at modest levels (1gp/day).

Requires Attunement.

Orb of Holding: This item is Cursed and holding it on your person during a long rest causes you to attune to it. This does not cause loss of attunement to other items.

When attuned to this item you cannot help but stare at it. You can pull your attention away from it for 5 minutes at a time, but you must ponder the Orb.

DM notes: When the holder has pondered the orb for 500 hours, they gain a level in Wizard regardless of meeting prerequisites.

Samuel L. Hacksaw fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Oct 15, 2023

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Magic butt

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Bowl of Dumping: Objects placed into this vessel disappear when you look away. If an object is placed within the vessel that extends beyond its rim, the vessel explodes doing 4d8 necrotic damage to everything within 10ft. Items disappeared by the vessel reappear within the 10ft explosion radius if this happens.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Post of making GBS threads. When you tie your horse to it, you poo poo. So does your horse. And anyone within 5d10 turns of the smell radius.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The Matriarch's Call: A magical item that can summon the maternal figure of one of the players to undo any event that has occurred in the last 5 turns. Failure to undo the event results in removal of one or more players from the game, forever.

SnoPuppy
Jun 15, 2005
Bird Feeder of the Ancients: activated by filling with hulled sunflower seeds. Once activated will summon a random bird every 1d4 turns. As long as the Bird Feeder of the Ancients is kept full, the birds will obey the owner of the feeder. When the feeder is depleted it will cease to summon birds, and any summoned birds will immediately attack the PC

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
deodorant

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Alarm Clock of Slow: Perpetually gives you just 5 more minutes.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Nice.

River Crab
May 12, 2005

Perhaps a careful review of your options is in order.
Stone of Google: A magical stone that allows the user to communicate instantly with almost any willing humanoid in the current plane of existence, but it also constantly sends personal information and location data of its current user to wizard who created it. This wizard sells the information to anyone with enough money to purchase it, leading to the user of the stone constantly being sought out by annoying merchants trying to sell them useless poo poo and preventing them from hiding from hostile creatures.

Waterskin of Bullshit: A magical waterskin that never runs out of perfectly safe to drink and refreshing water, but the last sip always causes liquid splash onto the user's crotch, giving them the appearance that they have pissed their pants. This stain is magical, and it never dries until at least 20 people have noticed it and assumed the user pissed their pants or 3 hours have elapsed since it was last used, whichever lasts longer.

Waterskin of Bountiful Mud: A waterskin that is always empty and cannot be filled or drunk from, but always supplies an endless supply of water as long as it is dumped onto soil.

Sack of the Unhelpful: A large and bulky looking sack that appears to be heavy and cumbersome, but only weighs a tenth of a pound. Gives the user advantage on performance checks when trying to convince others that they cannot assist them, presumably since they have this heavy sack to carry.

Goggles of the Squinter: Magical goggles that allows the user to see what they would see if they were squinting without actually having to squint.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a ring with stats on it

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A well crafted lie: Grants the ability to leave at any time or if played at the start of your turn, not show up at all.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Wand of Deserts - Manifests physically deserts of any kind or size.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Printer of infinite money:

At the start of your turn, place one Black Lotus. You are allowed to do this as many times in your turn as possible until someone notices you're using the wrong cardstock.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
This poo poo is just the E1 dungeons and degals but worse

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

BeastOfTheEdelwood posted:

Medallion of Modest Nudity: When equipped on a naked humanoid, this magical necklace is enchanted so that the medallion is always covering the wearer's genitals. The size of the medallion and the length of the chain shift to accommodate all body types. Additionally, the chain always covers the wearer's nipples. The Medallion of Modest Nudity has no effect if any other article of clothing is equipped.

Why have that when you can just wear a Chainmail Bikini of Defense for all the benefits of a full suit of plate armour while still showing off your beach bod?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Sword of the Mohel: This magical sword is similar to a Vorpal Sword, but instead of decapitating your opponent on a critical hit it cuts off your opponent's foreskin. The sword has no effect on enemies that don't have a foreskin.

Don't flatter yourself, it's a Short Razor of The Mohel at best.

Tome of Gepete: The pages of this book appear to be blank. Any creature can verbally describe to the book what sort of contents it should contain, and the book magically elaborates on whatever the speaking creature describes. Unfortunately, the text that appears in the book is always poorly written and formulaic, and any reader can immediately tell that it was not written by a sentient being. Furthermore, if you describe anything somewhat controversial or subjective, the text that appears will be noncommittal in an apparent attempt to avoid being offensive.

A tome that fills up in predictive text of the type the reader expects to find would be very useful to scam a wizard or an occultist for a couple of days as you run away with the reward, I'm definitely using this in my next adventure.

I give your idea a (7/10)

The Bread is usable and terrific an adventure item as it is.
(7/10)

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Oct 15, 2023

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Horn of Professionalism: When blown at the start of camp, instantly removes any horniness from your party, allowing you to get an undisturbed rest. It's been a long day, I'm injured from fighting those goblins earlier and you're all co-workers - knock it off guys.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hobby +1: Your new partner insists on taking an interest in your hobbies and joins you on game night. On an critical fail you forgot to tell them your ex goes too.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Call for HR when a co-worker touches you, stand your ground and pull out this card. If they don't immediately end thier turn, escalate to Come to the Office

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Wagon of Wondrous Rest: When you sleep in this wagon it grants disadvantage on charisma checks but allows you to save a day's upkeep cost at modest levels (1gp/day).

Requires Attunement.

Not actually that different from a completely mundane wagon with a pile of straw in it.
(2/10)

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Orb of Holding: This item is Cursed and holding it on your person during a long rest causes you to attune to it. This does not cause loss of attunement to other items.

When attuned to this item you cannot help but stare at it. You can pull your attention away from it for 5 minutes at a time, but you must ponder the Orb.

DM notes: When the holder has pondered the orb for 500 hours, they gain a level in Wizard regardless of meeting prerequisites.
That's actually a nice idea
(8/10)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A +3 Gun: A special and unusually powerful ranged weapon to award to your favorite player.

The Grand Tome of Because I Goddamn Said So: A large and hefty volume that can be hurled directly at anyone who insists on asking about the +3 gun, why it exists, and why firearms aren't in widespread use in your swords and sorcery setting despite its existence. Really is significantly faster and more effective than trying to humor the question and inventing some half-assed explanation.