Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

SnoPuppy posted:

Bird Feeder of the Ancients: activated by filling with hulled sunflower seeds. Once activated will summon a random bird every 1d4 turns. As long as the Bird Feeder of the Ancients is kept full, the birds will obey the owner of the feeder. When the feeder is depleted it will cease to summon birds, and any summoned birds will immediately attack the PC

Needs some adjustments to work:
A full feeder holds 20 servings of seeds and every bird summoned consumes a serving per turn.
Birds who are commanded to fly too far to return to the feeder within a turn will break out of control and attack as if the feed ran out.
Birds who attack anything whether on command or out of control will fly away once they take any damage, free from the control.

I give your incomplete idea (5/10)

Dial A For Awesome posted:

Horn of Professionalism: When blown at the start of camp, instantly removes any horniness from your party, allowing you to get an undisturbed rest. It's been a long day, I'm injured from fighting those goblins earlier and you're all co-workers - knock it off guys.

Eww, who have you been playing with? Don't play with those people again.

Treecko posted:

Call for HR when a co-worker touches you, stand your ground and pull out this card. If they don't immediately end thier turn, escalate to Come to the Office

Well this one might be a cause to get the police involved.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Oct 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Words of Bafflement

Roll 00 in dexterity and drop the box you're holding. Don't pay too much attention to it. See if you have a D100 and try for a higher roll to increase probability.

0/100

Trample

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

die of rolling: roll the die to produce a value. roll 1D6 to determine the value.

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.
The Two Ring - Immediately after this ring is worn, the wearer becomes invisible but has constant foul diarrhea. They must roll a constitution check to see if they double over from the stomach cramps.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Honestly it is possible to use some of your jokey items as magical refuse strewn about a workshop where novice artificers are trained or maybe in a bag sold to whomever wants to sort through the rejects and test each one in hope a couple might actually be valuable in some way.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
David: Your unwashed, stupid, and incredibly horny cousin that keeps talking about wanting to play but you never mention you have a game because well, you don't have anything against Dave personally, he's a great guy all things considered, but he just wouldn't be a good fit for the group.

Play once to never be invited back again.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

By all the Gods above and Prophets on earth, those guys are just all over the place!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Injection of Strength

Gain a short term massive gain in strength, with a corresponding loss of common sense. Most effective on Friday and Saturday nights at the bars.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Figurine of Wondrous Power - Hog :

A figurine of wondrous power is a statuette of a beast small enough to fit in a pocket. If you use an action to speak the command word and throw the figurine to a point on the ground within 60 feet of you, the figurine becomes a living creature.

If the space where the creature would appear is occupied by other creatures or objects, or if there isn't enough space for the creature, the figurine doesn't become a creature.

The creature is friendly to you and your companions.
It understands your languages and obeys your spoken commands. If you issue no commands, the creature defends itself but takes no other actions. See the Monster Manual for the creature's statistics, except for the giant fly.

The creature exists for a duration specific to each
figurine. At the end of the duration, the creature reverts to its figurine form. It reverts to a figurine early if it drops to 0 hit points or if you use an action to speak the command word again while touching it. When the creature becomes a figurine again, its property can't be used again until a certain amount of time has passed, as specified in the figurine's description.

Golden Hog (Rare). This gold statuette is of
a pig with huge balls. It can become a pig with huge balls for up to 24 hours. Once it has been used, it can't be used again until 7 days have passed.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Wand of Huts - The wand will construct a simple but sturdy hut, or huts if needed, that will keep the party dry and protected from the elements.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Deck of Early Access - drawing a card from this deck summons 2d4 Pinkertons

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

By popular demand posted:

Eww, who have you been playing with? Don't play with those people again.
Larian Studios.
https://www.polygon.com/23858507/baldurs-gate-3-horny-bug-gale

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Wee posted:

Wand of Huts - The wand will construct a simple but sturdy hut, or huts if needed, that will keep the party dry and protected from the elements.

Wand of Pizza Huts - The wand will construct a simple but pointy-roofed hut, or huts if needed, that will keep the party fed until 10pm (11pm on weekends)

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Eclipse12 posted:

Wand of Pizza Huts - The wand will construct a simple but pointy-roofed hut, or huts if needed, that will keep the party fed until 10pm (11pm on weekends)

Wand of Shuts: The wand will construct a simple but pointy-roofed hut, or huts, that would have kept the party fed if they were actually open.

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
Sack of Infinite Balls: reach into the sack and retrieve a squishy spherical object that you can throw at your enemies for 1d4+1/2 strength modifier damage

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Robe of Blending

It's a robe. It has 2 buttons on it, "On" and "Off".

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sriracha Smoke Bombs (1 Dozen per Bag)

Useful when entering the den of Pepper/Hot Sauce Zombies, will provide several minutes of distraction/confusion.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
An iPhone 15: -2 perception. -2 initiative. Resist all psychic damage during long, poorly written back stories.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Bigby's Fuckable Beehive

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

That's just FYAD though, no?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Gatto Grigio posted:

Deck of Early Access - drawing a card from this deck summons 2d4 Pinkertons

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
okay i can't just emptyquote a good post and then have it fall off the first page so here goes

Hag of Bolding - a palm-sized effigy of a severe woman who can recite any text no matter how small within 100m (~328"), even through walls

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Character Sheet of Many Friends: As long as one player is in the game, the character sheet of many friends summons temporary friends to play a full session with.

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.
The Cybrrtuk - A lump of shiny steel that somehow looks wrong and out of alignment no matter what angle you look at it.

When struck by a lightning spell, it will reduce your carrying capacity by 50% and force all charisma, intelligence, and wisdom checks you roll to be done with disadvantage.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The Oz Post: A big stupid loving fence post or something that doesn't work properly or even do anything.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Chaine Mail of the Black Prince: Inscribed on this armour are the words “Greetings! My father is the deposed king of Nigornia and left the sum of 16 million gold pieces stored within a vault. I am reaching out to you with a business proposition. Half of the gold will be yours if I can simply borrow your bags to transfer the money.”

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cast a Fart

Send a powerfully loud fart to anyone within eyesight. Can be used multiple times but not on the same person.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Flask-hat: A non-magical device that you can wear on your head. It accepts 2 regular potion flasks and allows you to drink the 2 prepared potions as a free action.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Quipsilver Tongue: A elixir taken by a character that renders an enemy completely unable to attack them so long as the player is able to recite witty and insulting comments before and during attack stages based on elements related to the current situation.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
loving magnets, man

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Ring of Extraplanar Knowledge

It allows you to directly read the DM's notes.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Wand of Mutual Sharts - You and one other person succumb to frequent sharting for the next hour.

Mandolin of the Forgotten Oasis - An enchanted Mandolin that almost seems to have a will of its own. Almost exclusively plays Wonderwall. If you ask it very nicely, on rare occasions, it will play Champagne Supernova or Live Forever.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Cake of Extreme Irritation - this magical cake is always freshly-baked and complete, with chocolate icing and a jam filling. Once per day, eating a slice gives you an extra action every other turn, lasting until your next rest. However, once every ten minutes until you rest, you must curse angrily. Whatever you curse about, you must make a convincing show of being genuinely aggrieved or annoyed. If you miss a curse, you explode in anger and spend your next two turns attacking the most annoying party member. Afterwards, the cake has no further effect.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Totally worth it, especially if your buddies have a good set of restraints to hold you down on the rage period.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
DM notes: if a player who is under the effects of the cake remarks that "the cake is a lie" or any recognizably similar phrase, the effects of the cake immediately cease and the cake immediately ceases to exist. If any other player makes such a remark, then instead, each player who is under the effects of the cake goes berserk (even if the character would not ordinarily be capable of this), persistently attacking the player who made the remark. The attack continues until either one of the two players is dead, or the cake has been destroyed. The DM is prohibited from making such remarks or attempting to prompt players to make such remarks.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Hammerite posted:

DM notes: if a player who is under the effects of the cake remarks that "the cake is a lie" or any recognizably similar phrase, kill them. the player that is.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
i didn't have that bit in mind when I make the original post, it just occurred to me afterwards that since it is a cake, nerds would make "cake is a lie" quips and it would be funny for that to backfire.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Sword Of Compensating

It's just longer and harder than a normal sword.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
gauntlets that magically refill with blackberry jam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cup of Infinite White Claws

Whilst drinking immune to most laws, but also unable to complete basic tasks or functions