Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Travel-sized Gelatinous Cube spiked with Vodka: disguised as a Jello-shot, this tiny Gelatinous Cube will dissolve the innards of the fool who consumes it. The Cube itself is also drunk.

Teeth of Wisdom: these teeth will grant their user near-omniscience after being forcibly shoved behind their molars. If the teeth are extracted, all wisdom is lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Snake of Toilets.

Removes any obstruction under water

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Horace Kinch posted:

Mandolin of the Forgotten Oasis - An enchanted Mandolin that almost seems to have a will of its own. Almost exclusively plays Wonderwall. If you ask it very nicely, on rare occasions, it will play Champagne Supernova or Live Forever.

Mandolin of Forgetfulness - Once per long rest, while holding the mandolin and a large carrot or similar vegetable, you may attempt to attune to the mandolin. Doing so, you will take 1d8 points of slashing damage and must spend the next 2d6 turns cursing and shouting. The mandolin has no other effects.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

2D treasure. It's priceless and would buy kingdoms but it's 2D and you can't pick it up.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Fart Delay game 1d6 minutes

Loud fart Delay game 2d6 minutes

naem
May 29, 2011

BeastOfTheEdelwood posted:

Bread of Conquest: This magical loaf of bread is immediately restored to whole whenever a bite is taken from it. In addition, the bread is packed full of nutrients and can on its own sustain an indefinite number of people. The bread never runs out, goes bad, or gets stale.

Bellows of Shredding™️©️

A non-magical mechanical device that combines a portable dwarven bellows with a circular fan creating a continuous blast of air, and a vice to hold an object between two grinding toothed spindles designed to shred.

With the addition of a loaf of the Bread of Conquest, the user had an endless supply of breadcrumbs.

** used by a dwarven chef to significant savings on his house salads

*** when called to battle, the same chef used the device to create makeshift bridges by filling ravines and trenches with crumbs

**** classed as a war crime after being used to suffocate an entire trapped legion of goblins when they were not able to eat their way to safety fast enough

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Ring of Lightness: While wearing this ring, the fat content of any food you eat is reduced to 0.

Boots of the Mountebank: While wearing these boots, you appear 6 inches taller and can use your action to stand on your toes, gaining another 3 inches to height.

Wig of Elvenkind: A magical wig made from the scalp and ears of an elf. The wig gives advantage on charisma checks vs elves and allows the wearer to speak elvish.

DM note: If an elf passes a DC 20 investigation check or has DC25 passive perception in the same space as a character wearing the Wig of Elvenkind, the elf and it's allies become hostile.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Power of standing

I've never played this card so I have no idea what it does.

I have to search for You work in the morning now

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Gonna put a couple Uno Reverse cards in there to shake things up

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Plate Cuisses of Practicality: Armoured leggings with pockets. Ideal for keeping small quest items and gold coins safe yet accessible.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Amulet of Procrastination - The wearer of this amulet will worry about it tomorrow.

Flute of Freestyling - All who listen to this flute's enchanted melodies will be forced to drop dope rhymes.

Horn-o-Barely - A cornucopia with an endless supply of small, barely edible morsels of food. Usually crumbs or half-popped popcorn kernels.

Bag of Holding Spiders - A bag of holding that rejects anything that is not a spider. Can contain up to 500 lbs of spiders.

Portable Gloryhole - When you don't know or care what's about to suck your dick.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

The Solar Plexus. An implant that, when installed in the chest, obviates the need for food as long as the wearer get 8 hours of sunlight.

The Paternity Suit, which confers a +5 bonus to Diplomacy and Sleight of Hand. In each sleeve is a cufflink that can be filled with liquid. If filled with water and stored overnight, the liquid in the left cufflink will be converted into a potion of Charm Person, and the liquid in the right cufflink becomes a potion of Sleep.

The Volley Ball. An automated Delayed Blast Fireball projector. An orange bouncy ball with a bop-and-set activation, which the user then serves to any 5'x5' square within 30 feet. Upon landing, it splits into 8 Delayed Blast Fireballs, bounce 5 feet into the surrounding squares (one for each cardinal direction) which detonate the following round.

The Ice t. It's not a cross, it's a lowercase t, and it's always -3.16°C. IT ISN'T A CROSS ALRIGHT IT'S A COINCIDENCE

The Hammer of Time, which you can cock like a pump shotgun 3 times per day. Cocking the hammer freezes the wielder in place for 6 seconds (1 round). Afterwards, the wielder may attack as a full-round action with the Hammer of Time (before or after a 5' step, although a successful attack of opportunity disrupts the effect while still expending the charge). If the attack hits the target, the target takes any damage from the hit and then immediately disappears. 6 seconds later, the target then reappears in the same place exactly as they were after taking the damage, effectively throwing 6 seconds into the future.

A large butcher knife with "Wally" engraved on one side of the blade. While wielded in either hand, the cleaver confers the following effects: the ability to speak with small, river-dwelling woodland mammals, wielder and all their possessions appearing greyscale, total colorblindness, and immunity to aging by any means. If the wielder is killed, the cleaver will bring them back a year later unless someone else picked it up. However, the blade demands its owner follow a strict moral code: no lying, no vulgarity (in any language the wielder or anyone within earshot can speak), and no removing any article of clothing while holding or carrying the knife. Any breach of the code of conduct by the wielder results in 5d6 shock damage and renders the cleaver nonmagical unless a ritual involving no less than 500 GP of pearls is performed.

The Max Plank. A wooden 2-by-4 that always deals maximum damage on critical hits.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Grumbleguts' Grimoire of Gastrointestinal Grief

This eldritch tome, when opened, requires all creatures in a 60ft radius with line of sight to make a DC20 CON save or suffer a complete malfunction of their bowels. On a save, the affected creature merely vomits up their last meal. Elves automatically fail the roll. Effect persists every round until the grimoire is closed (STR check DC30)

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The Gem of Forgetfulness

When activated, anyone within a wide radius will forget however long a period you choose.

Surprised nobody's suggested this yet

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Rod of Dangerfield: Each turn take one wife, please. No Re-spec.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Oct 17, 2023

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Ring of forest teleportation: putting it on instantly teleports you to a forest. It works by changing the definition of 'forest' to wherever you happen to be.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Ring of Forest-Teleportation: You can teleport forests, specifically, anywhere you want.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Enchanted Piss: +4 wisdom when equipped in the rear end

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Ring of Forrest Teleportation: +5 to run checks.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Scroll of clarity:

Instantly converts all ambiguous rules to verbiage which makes sense to everyone in the party. Any contradictions will be remedied in ways that do not create loopholes or break the game.

Also Kyle will poo poo his pants if he opens his mouth to fight with the gm over a non-issue one more loving time, I haven't even gotten to take my turn in an hour of combat because of your stupid rear end.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Note: the Scroll of Clarity will not actually fix a broken game, so if you're playing something like Shadowrun 6e or V20, you've just wasted a scroll.

You might actually be in danger if you're trying it with V20, I'm not sure what would happen with a game that uses casual language for the rules.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Valor Stole: A draped piece of enchanted animal pelt that will allow its wearer to temporarily pass themselves off as a hero of great battle or war of note. The downside to this is that the length of time the enchantment lasts a random amount of time and can be instantly undone by encountering an actual hero of of said conflict who recognizes the your deception.

While in use, user gets charisma benefit in interactions with guards, characters or lawful or neutral alignments, and in trades.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

DicktheCat posted:

, I'm not sure what would happen with a game that uses casual language for the rules.

it might prove... FATAL

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Mordenkainen's Calendar of Punctuality: When the holder of this item indicates to a group of less than 20 creatures of more than 6 INT that they would like to convene a meeting, every individual will suddenly recall a time at which they are all free and that overlaps with the free time of every other member of the group. When it is time for the meeting, everyone shows up on time and prepared, ready for the proposed activities of the meeting, if any are indicated.

At the GM's discretion, the calendar may arrange circumstances in which restrained or incapacitated meeting members are able to attend the meeting.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

ikanreed posted:

Snake of Toilets.

Removes any obstruction under water

Toilet of Snakes - when flushed, 3d10 venomous snakes emerge from the bowl

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Flecks' Eel: Taking the form of a long flat strip rolled into a cylinder, this item is crafted from the remains of several eels, flattened and joined together. The material is black and shiny on the outside, while the inside adheres to almost any surface instantly. When used on a damaged object, it is repaired in a single action, and even destroyed objects such as a boat that has been sawed in half can be repaired in 10 minutes. While the Flecks' Eel is waterproof and immune to fire and acid damage, the objects it repairs do not gain these properties if they do not already possess them.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

The :five:
You will know how to use it when the time comes.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Bottled Jelly: This item appears to be a grand health potion, but actually contains a dyed and Reduced Gelatinous Cube. When the flask is opened, the Reduce spell binding the gelatinous cube breaks and it appears occupying the same space as the item was in. Any character in that space is Engulfed by the cube.

An Identify spell will identify this potion as a standard health potion, and detect magic will identify a reduce spell, find traps will identify it as a trap.

(This is an item I used in a campaign. I had it in a mad wizard's lab. It led to 2 characters getting engulfed in the middle of a boss fight, lol)

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Bottled Jelly: This item appears to be a grand health potion, but actually contains a dyed and Reduced Gelatinous Cube. When the flask is opened, the Reduce spell binding the gelatinous cube breaks and it appears occupying the same space as the item was in. Any character in that space is Engulfed by the cube.

An Identify spell will identify this potion as a standard health potion, and detect magic will identify a reduce spell, find traps will identify it as a trap.

(This is an item I used in a campaign. I had it in a mad wizard's lab. It led to 2 characters getting engulfed in the middle of a boss fight, lol)

That's a little cheap, there needs to have been a layer of real health potion on top for the identify spell to work... which the cube would use to heal up after being attacked.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

All you can eat Charm.

Using this potion turns any meal into an all you can eat buffet. Time limited to 20 minutes.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Tunicate posted:

That's a little cheap, there needs to have been a layer of real health potion on top for the identify spell to work... which the cube would use to heal up after being attacked.

What do you think the dye was? The crazy rear end wizard just dunked a cube in a health potion and Reduced it then stuck it in a bottle.

It did heal at the top of every turn for 1d4+1 lol.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

What do you think the dye was? The crazy rear end wizard just dunked a cube in a health potion and Reduced it then stuck it in a bottle.

It did heal at the top of every turn for 1d4+1 lol.

This sounds really cool as an idea for a very specific kind of game. Like the kind where you're doing crazy dungeoneering and characters are kind of disposable.

Popping a cube out on a likely already injured party member like that is a pretty quick recipe to just kill a pc real fast depending on edition, level and class. DnD is so rocket-taggy at lower levels.

I don't think I could pull something like that on my current crew, being more narrative centered, but dudes that are into hard dungeon crawls would love it.

DicktheCat fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Oct 19, 2023

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Toilet of Many Gems - The previous days combination of food and drink will determine what kind of gem is created by defecating in this magical toilet.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Stephen King's Quest Amulet

Gain a person* with a special power who only exists to further your own story.

*must be either a child or black person

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Chalice of Whisps - Sipping from the chalice causes 3 - 8 extremely long white hairs to grow from the drinkers chin. The chalice can be sipped from more than once and the results are cumulative and permanent.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Dismal Hat of Understanding - A green felt bowler hat with a large plastic daisy sticking out the top. While wearing the hat, you understand everything that is said to you, regardless of language. However you are mute, and additionally you are afflicted with a great clumsiness that makes it difficult for you to effectively write things down or use sign-based languages. This clumsiness means that all checks are at disadvantage. The hat does not confer the ability to communicate in languages you do not already know; you merely understand others when they communicate in those languages. You can freely take the hat off at any time, at which point both the positive and negative effects disappear. While you are wearing the hat, all creatures that are addressing you feel a strong impulse to berate and/or insult you and your stupid-looking hat.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Hat of Dismal Understanding: You can see the truth of everything, and it's awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Infinite milk boobs