Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Unsure there was an exact moment (other than dealing with insurance after I turned 26, hoo boy), but I remember the moment that made me give up on voting for Hillary Clinton in the general was the second debate against Donald Trump where she discusses ISIS through a frame of, "there are three bad factors - Assad, Iran, and Russia." And it reminded me so much of the Axis of Evil speech that even the reluctant leanings I had for her disappeared.

Not that interesting of a story, but it's what I got. That and Chapo Trap House and being disappointed about the baton begin passed to Hillary, someone who'd ran to Obama's right in 2008, to begin with. God she sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

KirbyKhan posted:

I was a 22 year old Airman in South Korea bossing around a 58 year old Ajoshi. I could give you a FF Asia explainer, but in short that is some pith helmet colonialism rear end poo poo. I come back to the imperial core and NOBODY and I mean nobody I knew got money for it. My hometown base is privatizing it's poo poo and loving around with New Airplane grift. BAH for any Joe isn't enough to buy property unless you do psychopathic grindset poo poo. Small time rear end empire, doesn't know how to keep and cultivate a praetorian class. Bonus Army is gonna happen again, keep loving around on everyone's paychecks. So I got out and followed my true calling, being a himbo in los angeles.

My older sister stayed in and climbed high, to the highest our class of people can climb, directly below the president's office. She still can't buy a house like our illiterate immigrant factory working mama did. poo poo sux. Anyways goodnight

Seen so many guys go into the army, the thing that's supposed to pad out their resume for some killer jobs, only to come back and try to make it in a gas station or, worse case scenario, end up out on the street. Real bullshit, especially if we're pumping the defense budget with millions.