Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Ethnically ambiguous?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I tried my darnedest to come up with a prompt that would actually have the kid lying on the ceiling but some scenarios are still too fanciful for AI

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

this is just how i imagined it!

I even merged the printer with my torso! I'm such a nice guy!

google THIS

Swole shirtless mailman stands his ground

This mailman protects his shoe and sows confusion by relocating his entire foot to his rear end, a brilliant ploy

Stupid sexy mailman

The dog belatedly realizes he's in WAY over his head

Can you tell which one is a demon? Trick question it's both of them

Mailman with five shoes and two right hands is no match for freaking Clifford

Dall-E finally relented to my explicit instructions to have the dog wearing the shoes. Sort of.

google THIS

google THIS

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

imagine balls

our balls

google THIS

google THIS

:holymoley:

google THIS

google THIS

Which Krusty r u today?

google THIS

google THIS

That goon stereotype of not bothering to clean the vomit off your shirt

google THIS

I like how it always gets hopelessly confused about which character is supposed to be where and turns it into a story about a distraught doctor running through a hospital looking for an empty bed to cry in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS