Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Nooner posted:

I'm pretty sure it has been since 9/11

Nooner !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
My mother AND my father were both 9/11s and you can't talk about them only I can it's my thing :colbert:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Chrs posted:

At college they once took us out to the cinema to watch United 93 and then after the movie was over they had like 2 hours to kill so they made us write a short review of the movie and read it out. I got yelled at by the tutor because I ended my review with “Overall I give this movie a 9 out of 11”.

The class mega nerd also got yelled at because he said the movie was unwatchable because the plane they used for the exterior shot ms was BLATANTLY a different model aircraft to the exterior.

Oh and when we watched the movie when you see the POV of the planet crashing at the end and the screen goes to black and silence some guy in the theatre tore a huge whiney fart which made a bunch of people laugh.

The class mega nerd is right if you're going to make a movie do it right

Amateur two hours? Come the gently caress on