Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

actionjackson posted:

but gently caress gas, I'd want electric or induction just for the looks

you can just say you don't cook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

actionjackson posted:

I do cook (sometimes), mostly in a dutch oven (at least in the winter) and haven't had any issues with electric/ceramic. I would have done induction but at the time I got my range they were still quite a bit more expensive.

or are you one of those "REAL cooks only use gas" people

I can't afford a house so I'm stuck with electric. But my stove top looks like absolute rear end from moving my pans around. It just seems really easy to scratch up electric glass top stoves and if you're going for aesthetics, nothing looks worse than a scratched up stove top.

REAL cooks use their kitchens. It always looks like the stove has never been touched in all the photos in this thread.