Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Going to Mcdonald

saying I want mcnuggets

They ask how many

And before they can finish the sentence you demand

Just fill the bag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Yelling "im a dude" after performing the finisher at the flying j gloryhole

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Loin King posted:

Yelling "im a dude" after performing the finisher at the flying j gloryhole

I'm pretty sure that was implied

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Genesplicer posted:

Sitting with friends and family to watch the sun set over the end of the valley, the last flickers of sunlight lighting up the edges of trees and the mountains with golden fire, while the valley slowly falls into shadow. Then belching long and loud.

This, but farting such a foul one that everybody throws up.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

DicktheCat posted:

These shouldn't be illegal, but if you say it, the cashier should get to spit in your face with no consequences.

In fact, every cashier should get one free chance to spit in a person's face a day.

Have they used their chance yet this shift? gently caress around and find out, buddy.

There's a thought provoking Ben Katchor comic about a public expectorant service, where you can hire someone to spit in the face of someone else for you, if you didn't like how they interacted with you.

This happens to the main character who then sees the spitter later on at a restaurant when he's off duty.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We don't kinkshame here.

Puckanas
Dec 11, 2004

An extraordinary moron!
Anything that's not specifically codified in laws as a crime is allowed, OP. Hope this helps!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Private Cumshoe posted:

pissing and making GBS threads

Depends on where...

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Wrong, all the piss and poo poo needs to be gone I'm just done ok please don't fight me on this

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
GBS has taught me a great deal of goons' poo poo just goes right into their pants.

Because apparently goons either can't tell the difference between a poo poo and a fart, or they just have to fart so loving much that it doesn't matter.

edit: seriously the amount of goons making GBS threads themselves is loving bizarre

at any given time there are several active threads dedicated to this subject

Like I love you goons but this is a place where I just can't follow. I've never poo poo myself, I just don't think I ever will.

You know what should be a crime: making GBS threads yourself between the ages of like 5 and 75.

credburn fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Oct 29, 2023

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What about making GBS threads in the back seat of a police cruiser is that not funny to you

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

credburn posted:

GBS has taught me a great deal of goons' poo poo just goes right into their pants.

Because apparently goons either can't tell the difference between a poo poo and a fart, or they just have to fart so loving much that it doesn't matter.

edit: seriously the amount of goons making GBS threads themselves is loving bizarre

Like I love you goons but this is a place where I just can't follow. I've never poo poo myself, I just don't think I ever will.

You know what should be a crime: making GBS threads yourself between the ages of like 5 and 75.

It is curious. I've long assumed a certain percentage of such content is amplified for humorous effect.

*packs pipe, puffs knowingly

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
It's sad to see people so beaten down by the mores of society that, even if they wanted to, they'd be unable to reliably poo poo their pants. What is more purely human than such a basic animal function?

And yet there's plenty of people who mindlessly obey society's dictates without question. They've internalized the command which is the first sign of accepting the boot.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I've sadly never poo poo my pants but if I did it would be very funny.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

syntaxfunction posted:

I've sadly never poo poo my pants but if I did it would be very funny.

I've never poo poo in this guy's pants either, sadly

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

credburn posted:

While you or I would use the toilet long before we poo poo in the bathtub of a girl we liked or simply not have a diet that consists of energy drinks and beef jerky, it's not for us to judge those who do. There but for the grace of God..

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

What is a toilet but a really stiff pair of porcelain pants

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

credburn posted:

I fart a lot so it just happens sometimes.

I cannot be bothered to moisture-probe every fart that comes knocking on my sphincter, so I let them fly. 999/1000 farts are dry as the Sahara. But every 1000th fart or so has a little extra mustard on the dog.

My butthole is incredibly reactive and quick. So I am very good at puckering up when there’s a bit of moisture coming through. I catch the vast majority of sharts before there is any issue.

There have been maybe four or five times as an adult where the shart has evaded my discriminating sphincter and made it to my underpants. This has never been a full blown poo poo. Just a drop.

My above post should be illegal.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Gross lol

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

“a little extra mustard on the dog” is the perfect euphemism for a shart :lol:

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

My butthole is incredibly reactive and quick.

This pickup line has over 100% success rate.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

credburn posted:

Its obvious to all the rest of us that you made this post immediately after making GBS threads your pants. You're not fooling anyone, Poopy Pants.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

credburn posted:

I've never poo poo myself, I just don't think I ever will.

Tell me you have no plans for your retirement short of just dying early without telling me you have no plans for your retirement short of just dying early.

BloodThirster
Jan 8, 2001
futanari

Me coming out of deep hibernation to say futanari

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

In-person group meeting ice-breakers

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Does anyone have that gif of the guy sticking a tube up his rear end and huffing deeply in the fart helmet?

Found it.

:nms:

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I fart a lot so it just happens sometimes.

I cannot be bothered to moisture-probe every fart that comes knocking on my sphincter, so I let them fly. 999/1000 farts are dry as the Sahara. But every 1000th fart or so has a little extra mustard on the dog.

My butthole is incredibly reactive and quick. So I am very good at puckering up when there’s a bit of moisture coming through. I catch the vast majority of sharts before there is any issue.

There have been maybe four or five times as an adult where the shart has evaded my discriminating sphincter and made it to my underpants. This has never been a full blown poo poo. Just a drop.

My above post should be illegal.

I don't know what moisture probing a fart is but it should be illegal. Or not doing it should be illegal. One of the two

Jemak
Dec 27, 2003

Go to JAIL.
Go directly to JAIL.
Do not pass GO.
Do not collect :200bux:

Attending public events dressed as a clown

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Wearing a cowboy hat or boots

Gawr Gooner
Mar 3, 2023
Walking into the Costco food court without a membership isn't a crime and I'm glad.

Jemak
Dec 27, 2003

Go to JAIL.
Go directly to JAIL.
Do not pass GO.
Do not collect :200bux:

saying "it tastes just like chicken!" when it absolutely does not taste "just like chicken"

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Saying “it’s goin’” when asked how it is going.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Refusing a donut from a box of donuts, even though you want a donut, but deciding you don't need donuts.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

covidstomper58 posted:

Refusing a donut from a box of donuts, even though you want a donut, but deciding you don't need donuts.

Then coming back when the break room is empty and cutting half a donut for yourself to take one bite of, and leaving the other half too mauled for anyone else to want.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Fuckstick posted:

Saying “it’s goin’” when asked how it is going.

What is a proper response? Suppose things aren't going 'good,' what should I say? Not "bad." But I don't want to lie. I'm caught off guard whenever someone asks this.

Gawr Gooner
Mar 3, 2023

credburn posted:

What is a proper response? Suppose things aren't going 'good,' what should I say? Not "bad." But I don't want to lie. I'm caught off guard whenever someone asks this.

You just gotta say "Oh, you know". What are they gonna do about it?

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

credburn posted:

Always say 'amazing.'

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Presiding over a court of law under your real name, sometimes.
https://twitter.com/KMOV/status/1719089553854615959

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

credburn posted:

“Living the dream”. It can fit all occasions depending on how much obvious sarcasm you inject into it