Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

All of them. I'm not their dad.

All of them, because I'm their dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
marry gently caress kill

mr. mime, jigglypuff, jynx - make your choice

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
pokemon is just an elaborate mike vick simulator game

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Buy Alakazam a cold one.

Alakazam is a teetotaller and is offended by your offer. Now you've really cheesed him off.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

DrPossum posted:

alcohol is poison so a poison type

Coughing and Wheezing know smoking is bad for them, but they keep doing it anyway because they're immune to the effects of alcohol.

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

The blackface one drinks beers, jynx

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

StoryTime posted:

I think psyduck should have a drink, guy's seen some poo poo.

The alcohol might help his headache for a tick, then the hangover would make him crazy powerful.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Das Boo posted:

The alcohol might help his headache for a tick, then the hangover would make him crazy powerful.

Drunkduck, the new alternate evolution.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

The one that's just a trash bag with crud in it.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

wizard2 posted:

hello I am well versed in Pokemon

I cannot answer the topic raised in the OP, but I would like to help by answering this question:

canonically, no.

if he were tho, he would almost certainly be in the Amorphous and Humanoid egg groups. I imagine his typing would be Normal/Fighting, representing his body, constructed out of Pillsbury's premade dough, and a reference to the famous Doughboy helmet that the United States used in World War 1.

thank you.

all the baked goods are fairy type

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
IMO, the Doughboy is a Fairy type, but he evolves into the Stay Puft man, who is Fairy/Ghost.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

marry gently caress kill

mr. mime, jigglypuff, jynx - make your choice

Marry: easy, Jigglypuff. Having someone sing you to sleep every night would be soooo good.
And I think we all know the gently caress and Kill.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
hard to watch the earlier episodes since brock got outed as a sex pervert by nurse joy

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Drunkduck, the new alternate evolution.

R.L. Stine posted:

hard to watch the earlier episodes since brock got outed as a sex pervert by nurse joy

Evolves into Duckman and pervs on Nurse Joy with Brock then rants for 5 minutes straight about political correctness

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Bollock Monkey posted:

Meowth could absolutely drink a beer.

Arbok would drink like four beers and be a snidey bitch but with some excellent observations about fellow punters.

Clefairy isn't allowed to know what beer is.

This is honestly one of the most important philosophical questions of our time, thank you for raising it.

Clefairy already got the good moonshine

Linux Pirate posted:

The one that's just a trash bag with crud in it.

And it evolves into a trash bag that is also Totoro

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Lt. Cock posted:

If there is a Pokemon equivalent of Cheers, both Probopass and Mr. Rime are regulars at it.

which pokemon would Frasier and Niles be, if they were pokemon

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And it evolves into a trash bag that is also Totoro

That's the one!

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

no I don’t think I would

Yesterdays Latte
Nov 14, 2021
Mudbray, but only around Greek philosophers so we can see if the Chrysippus incident is repeatable.

Regigigas could definitely handle it, but you'd have to get him there at 6AM so he could order before closing.

All of the pika-clones probably get drunk together anyways and cry about how they're just as cute as Pikachu but nobody gives a poo poo about them.

I'd definitely let Spinda, Electrode, Annihilape, and Hitmontop get wasted so long as I'm at a safe distance with quality recording equipment.

Shuckle's already drunk, it's canon.

Eevee, see if we can create Beereon.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

The Squirtle from the show with badass shades and his own street gang can have a drink, he earned it. The average Squirtle probably shouldn't drink until he's at least a Warturtle

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Petitioning gamefreak to add a drunk psyduck mega-evolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Stop Cubone, they're asleep