Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

A good thread, I've never seen a greater thread than this!

You know, when they told me I lost the election, I said, "but why?" and they told me, "sir, it was because you lost the goatse vote"
"GOATSE?" what's "GOATSE?" *cheers*
It took many days and many large, crying men from the military to walk up to me and tell me what "GOATSE" is, and when I finally saw it I loved it!
Here's a man doing everything for his country, everything for the world, everything he can to save this country while men came to him with tears in their eyes saying, "PLEASE, SIR, STOP," and he didn't do it.
He never backed down in the face of adversity, he never backed down when people told him to back down, much like people are telling "TRUMP" to back down.
Many people are saying that "GOATSE" might be the next "TRUMP," can you believe that!? *gestures wildly, crowd cheers*
*throws off a fake item* it's not "GOATSE," though, it's "TRUMP!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

As a prominent forums goatse expert enthusiast, I approve of this thread.

You are neither expert nor enthusiast, you are Professor Emeritus in Goatse Studies

edited to include a link to one of the greatest GBS posts ever made

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Oct 22, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

double posting the link, but I had to edit my first post anyway

anyone posting itt or reading tt should read the Professor Emeritus of Goatse Studies' in-depth dissertation on Kirk Johnson, he did a lot of work so you didn't have to

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

beautiful