Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Khanstant posted:

there's a reproduction NightRider computer installed, but it's very much a product of its time... not very woke

Michael, just because I have this plummy English accent does not mean I'm a homosexual. I'm a car, cars can't be homosexuals. Now why don't you go fight crime, I'll just wait for you in this car wash. Yes there are quite a few other cars in there. Why yes, they do appear to be Pontiac Trans Ams, you're very observant, Michael. Now run along and don't worry about me, I'll be fine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

102723_3 posted:

has no money for registration or insurance

Sell the car, now you have money to register and insure it... Oh no!! The irony!!

Finger Prince

Congratulations! You have won a family of pet mice! They live in the car. Somewhere.

Finger Prince

Prof. Crocodile posted:

> as you take the keys of the cursed lamborghini, a pair of oakley sunglasses materializes around your head and you are gripped by an irresistable desire to refer to your car as a 'lambo'.

It doesn't matter where you parked it, it's parked outside the nearest nightclub. You could park it in a locked garage with a wheel lock and never let the keys out of your sight. It won't be where you left it. Check outside the club, that's where it'll be.