Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are there too many playoff teams?
This poll is closed.
Yes 11 64.71%
Yes 6 35.29%
Total: 17 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
does Garber ever get tired of getting booed

lmao at Nagbe laughing at him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
I feel like a thick skin or possibly a small hearing problem is just a job requirement for league commissioners, is there a single one who isn't booed everywhere they go?

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Dallan Invictus posted:

I feel like a thick skin or possibly a small hearing problem is just a job requirement for league commissioners, is there a single one who isn't booed everywhere they go?

It's a bit more personal with Columbus since Garber once said that it wasn't viable as a soccer market going forward.

And now they have 2 Cups since then.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

marioinblack posted:

It's a bit more personal with Columbus since Garber once said that it wasn't viable as a soccer market going forward.

Wasn't he also somewhat of an advocate alongside Precourt for attempting to move the Crew to Austin instead of at least trying to be impartial?

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

CBJSprague24 posted:

Wasn't he also somewhat of an advocate alongside Precourt for attempting to move the Crew to Austin instead of at least trying to be impartial?

Yup, he mostly just parroted what Precourt was putting out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

quote:

Former Cavalry right-back Mohammed Farsi has become the first Canadian Premier League export to hoist the MLS Cup, having playing all but five minutes of the cup final.

The 23-year-old Montrealer just helped Columbus Crew to a two-one win over LAFC for the trophy glory, with former CF Montreal head coach Wilfried Nancy taking the side all the way during his first season in yellow.

I'm a Cavalry season ticket holder, and Mo was one of my favourite players. :unsmith: