Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Biden has me Joensing for Genocide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Crazypoops posted:

I live in California so my vote never mattered anyway

I'm at least in NC. I can play pretend that it will be off by one vote.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Pathetic. Imagine only casting one vote

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
I have not, nor will I ever, vote for genocide Joe.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
Didn't vote for him in 2020, definitely won't in 2024. The big difference this year is instead of ignoring all the texts from democrat party supporters I'm replying that they're morally depraved pieces of poo poo.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
jeez, look at the time. almost missed no joeing today

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I will put a bullet in my skull before I vote for another Democrat.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.
Last POTUS election I said I wasn't voting for a rapist and in the last half year Genocide Joe's crimes have gotten much much worse.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

side_burned posted:

Last POTUS election I said I wasn't voting for a raspiest and in the last half years his crimes have gotten much much worse.

I’m not voting even harder this year

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

Didn't vote for him in 2020, definitely won't in 2024. The big difference this year is instead of ignoring all the texts from democrat party supporters I'm replying that they're morally depraved pieces of poo poo.

Same.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Apparently I need to turn on my monitor, because this is me too.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
Got my first "most important election of our lives" e-mail of the cycle today and had a big laugh. If it's really that important, maybe they should act like it and, I dunno, run somebody who's not a complete piece of poo poo that I'll never vote for?

But, no. It's just a fundraising grift.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

i have not nor will i ever vote for joe biden

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

NO

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 16 minutes!
I really loving hate joe biden and until he dies I hope every moment of every day is filled with anger, pain and confusion.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Today I am not voting for Biden for the 120th time in 2024.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

have discovered that "gently caress off" also triggers the automatic unsubscribe bot on most of those texts

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Obamna

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
lmao I will never vote for this dipshit

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

https://imgur.com/6Mbcg79.mp4

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The freeze frame at the end of that clip has a perfect 'deal with it' look from Hedges.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

I don't vote for demented, genocidal, pants-making GBS threads, rapist freaks. :colbert:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I like how he says "gun to my head" but the subtitle says "gun to my rear end"

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Either or imo

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

B B posted:

I don't vote

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

:same:

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
Can't in good conscience vote for a dementia patient.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Lolling that the dems elected Joe to bring back Obama era vibes and it just made everything 100x worse.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

as a reminder to the folks at home, obama era vibes was a national coordinated crackdown on people peacefully protesting wall street

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
gently caress Joe biden

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Media (and particularly NPR) reaction to OWS is my best guess at "the thing that first made me start turning away from mainstream liberalism." They just couldn't hide their contempt, and as a millenial who recently graduated college it was transparently obvious that the underlying issues were real.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
has anyone mentioned they ain't voting for joe yet? cause id like to get that ball rolling if not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress Joe Biden

Nix Panicus posted:

Easiest toxx of my life