Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ppl are so fking cheap... u think this website is free to operate? freedom isnt free.

Lib and let die posted:

some of us don't have five dollars to spend on stupid internet stuff, smythe. some of us are casualties of the hot war for democracy.

this wouldnt have happened if we had listened to jefferson and had farms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

U-DO Burger posted:

im sorry but people freaking out over NOJOE turning into JOE was really funny

I kept mine because it was really funny

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Lib and let die posted:

*solemnly applying a "ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL" iron-on to my union Local t-shirt*

ALL GAVE CUM

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

U-DO Burger posted:

im sorry but people freaking out over NOJOE turning into JOE was really funny

Agreed, and I admit it annoyed me at first too. Doubt I’ll ever be willing to pay to change it tho since titles are at the mercy of whoever has Jeff’s ear.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Smythe posted:

I spent $14 on sbarro today and it was the worst pizza I’ve ever had

You knew what you signed up for

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Smythe posted:

I spent $14 on sbarro today and it was the worst pizza I’ve ever had

Biden's America

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Axetrain posted:

The Democrats have made it abundantly clear to me they do not want my vote and are actively hostile to my interests over and over. Easiest Toxx ever.

Yeah it's not even a Toxx really, just common sense

I solemnly swear that I will not pour bleach into my eyeballs, or vote for Joe Biden

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
loved it so much last time i’d be a fool not to toxx again

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/PplsCityCouncil/status/1732583739014955341

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I will not vote for Joe

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

I will not vote for Joe

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
Joe? No.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Every NOJOE counts

mgreen42
Oct 22, 2002

Hm, do I want to vote for Genocide Joe Biden, the man who loves to genocide and is currently prosecuting a genocide?

No, I do not, and will not.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
remember how one of joes campaign stories was about how he was about to whip a black man with a chain

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Al! posted:

remember how one of joes campaign stories was about how he was about to whip a black man with a chain
I guess when you're that old and white whipping black men is just a force of habit

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Al! posted:

for being black near the pool

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
count me in

Nix Panicus posted:

Easiest toxx of my life

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

im probably not gonna vote but if i do it won’t be for joe

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

never!
https://twitter.com/Neolibtears/status/1736941407762309387

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
biden entering 2024 with his campaign already a disaster rofl

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s5z6015una1z0lvw3_720.mp4

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Not only will I never vote for Joe Biden, I'm not even going to vote on election day.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

"I feel shame for what I've done"

I feel zero shame because I didn't vote for Joe Biden

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The Colorado Supreme Court has ruled that if anyone tells me that I need to vote for Biden, I have official legal backing to tell them to suck it.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
i have not and will not vote for joe biden

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish Joe Biden and the Joe Biden Administration a Merry Burning in Hellmas.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...icy-differences

Biden administration policy differences reportedly behind delay in Gaza ceasefire vote at UN
Julian Borger in Washington
Wed 20 Dec 2023 01.02 GMT

A vote on a Gaza ceasefire resolution was postponed for a second time at the UN security council on Tuesday, amid reported policy differences inside the Biden administration.

While diplomatic efforts struggled in New York in the pursuit of a formalised truce, there was a renewed push for a new hostage deal that would involve a short humanitarian pause in the fight to allow an exchange with Palestinian prisoners.

The UN draft resolution, drafted by the United Arab Emirates, had been changed on Tuesday in an effort to avoid a third US veto since the conflict began more than two months ago. Instead of calling for an “urgent and sustainable cessation of hostilities,” the amended text referred to “the urgent suspension of hostilities to allow safe and unhindered humanitarian access, and for urgent steps towards a sustainable cessation of hostilities”.

According to diplomatic sources, the US mission in New York believed it had negotiated a text that it could at least abstain on, but when Washington was consulted, new objections were raised, with the White House reportedly taking a more pro-Israel line than the state department.

The White House objections included opposition to any mention of the word “cessation”, unease over a clause that puts the UN in charge of monitoring the flow of humanitarian aid without explicitly mentioning Israel’s role in checking cargo entering Israel, and the absence in the draft resolution of a condemnation of Hamas for its 7 October cross-border attack on Israeli communities, which killed about 1,200 people.

As consultations between New York and Washington continued, a vote on the UAE resolution was put off until Wednesday morning at the earliest.

“We’re still working through the modalities of the resolution,” the White House national security spokesperson, John Kirby, said. “It’s important for us that the rest of the world understand what’s at stake here and what Hamas did on 7 October and how Israel has a right to defend itself against those threats.”

Lana Nusseibeh, the UAE ambassador to the UN, said: “Ultimately, the endpoint is a ceasefire, but as you know, that was not adopted recently, so we have to move to the space that allows humanitarian workers to work safely and at scale.”

Meanwhile, there were new efforts under way to revive a hostage-for-prisoner swap that produced a weeklong pause in the fighting at the end of November. A meeting on Monday in Warsaw, between Qatar’s prime minister Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani, the Mossad chief, David Barnea, and the CIA director, William Burns, was described as “positive” but not decisive. During an earlier negotiated pause in hostilities Hamas released 110 women, children and foreigners it was holding in exchange for 240 Palestinian women and teenagers being held in Israeli jails.

“The talks were positive with negotiators exploring and discussing different proposals in an attempt to progress on negotiations,” Reuters quoted an unnamed source as saying, but the source added: “An agreement is not expected imminently however.”

The Qatar-based political head of Hamas, Ismail Haniyeh, was expected in Egypt on Wednesday to talk to security officials there about another hostage swap deal, and Israel’s president, Isaac Herzog, confirmed Israel’s interest in a revived hostage deal.

“Israel is willing to enter another humanitarian pause and bring in additional humanitarian aid in order to bring back the hostages, so the entire responsibility for this issue lies with Sinwar [the Hamas leader in Gaza] and his people,” Herzog told the Washington-based Atlantic Council thinktank on Tuesday.

But the Israeli president also made clear that Israel would contemplate a humanitarian pause in the fighting only in the context of a hostage deal.

If Hamas rejected the deal, he said, Israel would continue its offensive on Gaza “with no limitations.”

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/ACTBrigitte/status/1741647193985925443

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

This national security piece of poo poo's pinned tweet is about how all Palestinians deserve death.

They aren't our friends

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
than let me wish all my no joes a happy new year of no joeing

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

ikanreed posted:

This national security piece of poo poo's pinned tweet is about how all Palestinians deserve death.

They aren't our friends

Sounds like someone's still mad that the New Year's elf didn't leave them a present

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
never have I ever voted for biden

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
Can't believe nobody's posted in this thing since January 1st. loving shameful.

No Joe.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Joementum posted:

Not only will I never vote for Joe Biden, I'm not even going to vote on election day.

Not voting is a vote for Joe Biden

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Joementum posted:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Didn't vote for the old gently caress in 2020 and I definitely will not be voting for the genocidal, hair-smelling gently caress this November. I'm not voting at all; gently caress this poo poo.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

excited to participate in No Joe November this year

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

excited to participate in No Joe November this year

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Free fizzi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU