Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I will not vote for Joseph R. Biden under any of his many identities, and I hope that people in this thread aren't hoping to find a loophole by going "I said I wouldn't vote for Joe, but it's okay for me to vote for Joseph"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Vote blue? No, matter who!

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

ikanreed posted:

This national security piece of poo poo's pinned tweet is about how all Palestinians deserve death.

They aren't our friends

Sounds like someone's still mad that the New Year's elf didn't leave them a present

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Media (and particularly NPR) reaction to OWS is my best guess at "the thing that first made me start turning away from mainstream liberalism." They just couldn't hide their contempt, and as a millenial who recently graduated college it was transparently obvious that the underlying issues were real.