Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

gotta say I enjoy watching Shanahan fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Kirk got a chain

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

lol at Kirk's hype man

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Goddamnit.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

That's right, OP

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Traxis posted:

lol at Kirk's hype man

underdog wide receiver Justin Jefferson

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

kirk thrilled with 0 sacks

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

CapnAndy posted:

Kirk got a chain

What was that even about? I feel like I’m missing something regarding it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
best chain I've seen since Brandon Sanderson busted out his dark alter ego B-Money and wore a slabbed Black Lotus

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalit posted:

What was that even about? I feel like I’m missing something regarding it

I like to imagine it's like a turnover chain in college except it's for successfully going through a game without taking a horrible sack of any sort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Well that was fun, wasn't it?

From all of us San Francisco Fraudy-Niners fans, good night.