Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I like when we come back from commercial and have to show some dumb poo poo so we can't call important plays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

Gravy Boat 2k
LeBraun

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Jamal is getting weepy tonight

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Cherishing these early game breaks and not yet being utterly sick to loving death of the commercials rotation, while simultaneously preparing to loathe them all by 2nd quarter of Suns Warriors

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Playing game one on the road in Denver is probably easy, no excuses

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron was fouled on both the block and the time he fell down like a small child. the refs are screwing the los angeles lakers once again!!

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

DLo is so painful to watch

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

Gravy Boat 2k
lebron james

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
New rule should be if you aren’t a HOF tier player and your elbow accidentally hits Lebron’s nose then you get punched in the face by a bench goon

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Lebron at 50 will still be able to finish in the lane like that.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Wow NBA video game looks terrible

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Reggie Jackson is BACK

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ham played Reddish with Russell and Wood lmao

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

rivetz posted:

Cherishing these early game breaks and not yet being utterly sick to loving death of the commercials rotation, while simultaneously preparing to loathe them all by 2nd quarter of Suns Warriors

I’m finding out just how many cooking shows and reality bullshit I successfully ignore on the Max app

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Panzeh posted:

Reggie Jackson is BACK

Get that man a life alert

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Davis has no loving chance on Jokic, which is wild because he just completely alters every other team's offensive gameplan.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hes stepping on lebrons foot. its illegal. its against the law!!

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Panzeh posted:

Reggie Jackson is BACK

AI is out of control

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Jokic and AD only going at each other half speed.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Rick posted:

Jokic and AD only going at each other half speed.

I don't know about AD but that is full speed for Jokic

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
lol Reeves with two dumb 20 footers and the try hard defense on Jokic

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Nuggets doing more whining to the refs than I remember them doing last year

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

snyprmag posted:

Nuggets doing more whining to the refs than I remember them doing last year

the refs keep asking the nuggets who the big european guy is

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Panzeh posted:

Reggie Jackson is BACK

I’ve fallen…and I can’t get up

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

acknowledge that he is stepping on lebrons foot and its an illegal trip or suffer the consequences

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Ghost Dog posted:

acknowledge that he is stepping on lebrons foot and its an illegal trip or suffer the consequences

i think the force of reggie jackson's backness KO'd old man lebron

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
druski said one funny thing and eating for life

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

Ghost Dog posted:

Flagrant on lebron and a flopping tech on top. Shoulda been a 5pt play.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

they looked off rui under the basket like 3 possessions in a row lol

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

jokic playing like a guy who's irritated he has to do this for another 9 months again

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the nuggets may be winning but the real story is that the lakers could be winning, if they scored some more points

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

there was a time Bron got foul calls 😔

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Liked the second quarter. The terrible defender lineup was bad but it bought time for LeBron and AD to make a push at the end of it.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Jokic spends all summer with his horses and debating with himself if he even wants to play basketball and puts up a 19/9 in the first half of the first game of the season.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Lakers should start the game up 1 point for every year Lebron plays ball, seems only fair

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Athanatos posted:

Lakers should start the game up 1 point for every year Lebron plays ball, seems only fair

got a multiplier based on % of his head thats bald that night

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Sheldon is a genius.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
They are jumping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016