Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Russell closing this one? it’s over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Vox Nihili posted:

could have sworn I heard the announcer say earlier that the Lakers wanted AD to take around six threes a game

that can't be possibly be correct right

It's something Ham said but who knows how real it is, since AD has always been a low volume three point shooter even when he was "good" at hitting threes (hitting one every other game instead of every other game and a half which was his rate last year).

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lebron james

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Did the Nuggets just get four different players to score running the same action on four straight plays

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Vox Nihili posted:

could have sworn I heard the announcer say earlier that the Lakers wanted AD to take around six threes a game

that can't be possibly be correct right

Yes, you misheard- the announcer actually said three sixes a game, due to the hollywood satan worshipping sickos

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

austin has got bdl'd twice tonight

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Oh good another year of the Nuggets gaining a good lead by the half, letting the other team come back all the way until Jokic comes out to close out the forth as they win by at least 10.

This was how it played out every game last year, including the playoffs. It would be more annoying if they didn't win so much with the formula.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://x.com/HalfCourtHoops/status/1716992684701720864?s=20

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
lol tech

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Beefed Owl posted:

Oh good another year of the Nuggets gaining a good lead by the half, letting the other team come back all the way until Jokic comes out to close out the forth as they win by at least 10.

This was how it played out every game last year, including the playoffs. It would be more annoying if they didn't win so much with the formula.

yes its very annoying when...my team has a commanding lead all game and my teams best player easily controls the game everytime hes in?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lockback posted:

Gotta say: I don't mind this HBO Max stream. It's been pretty solid, good quality, pretty easy to get into from the app. I dunno if $10 a month is worth while but I may give it some thought.

whoa are they doing the whole season on HBO Max?

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

xbilkis posted:

Did the Nuggets just get four different players to score running the same action on four straight plays

rip dho ftw

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Vox Nihili posted:

They're showing the TNT / TBS sports games for free until 2024 then starting to charge you for it on top of the usual fee for Max

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Yes, because the Nuggets will always, always give you a chance to come back no matter the size of the lead. Not until the 4th. They just slow down every time it's glorious.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lmao that chant. How many little brothers do we need?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

thought this was a rivals pun about dlo for a second dang

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
i wish no peace upon that man

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers ending up losing by exactly that awful first quarter is appropriate.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Vox Nihili posted:

TNT games, yeah. It's free until end of Feb.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
congrats Jokic on your B2B Finals MVPs

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
a 39 year old man is going to have to play 39 mpg for his team to win

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

You ready, Foochs? :getin: :hfive:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

runaway pancake posted:

a 39 year old man is going to have to play 39 mpg for his team to win

I mean if LeBron needs to play that much that means all of their signings flopped which means they probably won't win with him playing that much anyway.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Nuggets haven’t missed a step

No Brown no problem

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Wouldn't be shocked if the Lakers are the best of the rest again but they have no chance against the Nuggets.

Lakers can drag every other team into the mud, but the Nuggets do not care.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

jackofarcades posted:

Wouldn't be shocked if the Lakers are the best of the rest again but they have no chance against the Nuggets.

Like honestly I think the Clippers are the only team that has enough matchup advantages on the Nuggets to beat them in the West and of course they have all the asterisk and qualifiers possible. But you gotta turn Murray into a net negative to withstand Jokic.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
So happy for Stephanie Ready. Easily the best thing to come out of the Hornets franchise since the Bobcats reboot

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Time for durant to smish the warriors like a bug. Devin booker can do this as well

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
reggie to stan van is such an improvement

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Nurkic makes Christian Woods look defensively engaged.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
"Wet" as the littlest brother says.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Just when i thought warriors fans couldn't sink to new lows, they give a standing ovation to chris paul

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Really like these suns jerseys

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Rick posted:

Like honestly I think the Clippers are the only team that has enough matchup advantages on the Nuggets to beat them in the West and of course they have all the asterisk and qualifiers possible. But you gotta turn Murray into a net negative to withstand Jokic.

I'm trying to think who can. Like, the optimal version of the Warriors or Grizz. A really good version of the Mavericks. Need someone who can actually force Jokic to defend in space.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Algund Eenboom posted:

Just when i thought warriors fans couldn't sink to new lows, they give a standing ovation to chris paul

God I hate Warriors fans!¡!!!! :argh: :argh:

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Watching the suns makes me feel like I am in the year 2004

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Hey maybe let curry shoot instead of the other, bad, players

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Dejan Bimble posted:

Watching the suns makes me feel like I am in the year 2004

the middly

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Announcer says Yuta’s last name like it’s 1985 and he’s reporting on this hot new fad called Soo-Shee

Very bad vibes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Look what happens when you rebound Warriors