Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Shaq and Barkley got that Wegovy hookup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

It rules so hard that the league’s best player is a massive doughy white guy shuffling around the court making finesse plays

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

rivetz posted:

Cherishing these early game breaks and not yet being utterly sick to loving death of the commercials rotation, while simultaneously preparing to loathe them all by 2nd quarter of Suns Warriors

I’m finding out just how many cooking shows and reality bullshit I successfully ignore on the Max app

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

lol Reeves with two dumb 20 footers and the try hard defense on Jokic

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

They are jumping

Every decade gets the song about jumping that it deserves

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

whoa are they doing the whole season on HBO Max?

They're showing the TNT / TBS sports games for free until 2024 then starting to charge you for it on top of the usual fee for Max

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

So happy for Stephanie Ready. Easily the best thing to come out of the Hornets franchise since the Bobcats reboot

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

DC Murderverse posted:

Announcer says Yuta’s last name like it’s 1985 and he’s reporting on this hot new fad called Soo-Shee

Very bad vibes

What do you expect from a dude that pronounces Ian as EYE-An

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Looks like League Pass now lets you choose between studio half-time coverage and the in-arena feed of the half-time show which is neat

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

On the one hand it’s starting to feel like Miller over Scoot has the potential to finally kill my rooting interest in this team but on the other hand I love Mark Williams so much

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Great decision making by Russell down by 10

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Took all of two games for them to abandon Lebron’s minutes restriction

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Pistons defense looks legit if they can keep up the effort for 82

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Neil Everett does the Blazers studio show now? Tough market for media types right now

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

I'm not rooting against Scoot the person but I am very happy he's playing like poo poo if only to get a small break from the Miller / Henderson stuff

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Wemby deferring a little too much?

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

trade LaMelo, build around Miller

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Rick posted:

D'Angelo is not as bad of a defender as he is being made out to be (exception: switching, he's really, really bad at switching and rotating) on the Lakers and he is like one of the better historical shooters even if it doesn't always feel like it, you'll have love for him if you have room in your heart.

Lakers have a bunch of a draft picks right

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Miller benefited from the Nets missing any kind of rim protection tonight but this was the first time I saw the complete package from him and it was great. Much much more confident handle, three-level scoring, some really good passes, thought he had some strong defensive possessions too. Played like a No. 1 option for stretches with LaMelo in foul trouble / playing like poo poo all night

No more complaining from me, I’m fully on board

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Emoni Bates is definitely not afraid to try poo poo

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Ausur Thompson answering the question what if Ben Simmons wasn’t afraid to shoot

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Not sure if Victor has had an offensive touch in like five minutes

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Was that osman smacking the ball out of Wemby’s hands

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

It’s incredibly hosed up that Andrew Wiggins is a ten-year veteran already

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Aye Doc posted:

did luka hurt his rear end or something? seems to be moving a little stiff out there

He left the court for a bit but the Hornets crew at least didn’t say for what

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Tough shooting night for Brandon Miller but he’s doing a better than competent job guarding Kyrie, happy with his play

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Brandon Miller is basically all I’m watching for at this point so if he ends up missing extended time then woof. They were thin going into the season and needed health plus a few breaks, and things have already gone south. Probably for the best

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Edit: wrong thread

morestuff fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Nov 12, 2023

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Klutch lawyers following Rui around, quietly cutting checks and taping NDAs to his locker every time LeBron does his Short Round imitation

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

bornbytheriver posted:

Is it a public holiday today in North Carolina, the Hornets' arena is filled to the brim on a Monday?

Mostly Celtics fans

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Mr. Funktastic posted:

He's been getting better at it as the season goes on, I don't see how he isn't all rookie first team, second team at bare minimum. If he finds some consistency with it and becomes more of a legit threat from 3, the Bam-Tyler-JJJ-Jovic post Jimmy era is gonna be dangerous.

It’s a really excellent class, some good players are going to be left off both teams

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Lol Batum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

rivetz posted:

I gave it a try a while back and was kinda underwhelmed, but am enjoying it a lot on a second pass. It's good at what it is and doesn't try to be more than that, and it doesn't have any glaring/irritating weaknesses. Probably overrated a few years ago but has aged gracefully enough that it might be a little underrated now? Essentially the Tobias Harris of open-world survival crafters

It’s a game that feels perfect by accident, just a real shaggy and glitchy collection of design decisions that vibes beautifully.