Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

NBA Game Schedule for 10/24
730 EST Nuggets Vs Lakers
10 EST Warriors Vs Suns

It is absolute bullshit that I have to be stuck in traffic and not watching the Banner go up shortly. Gentlegoons it is time to basketball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Sorry I thought there would be multiple threads for NBA GDTs. I think it would be hilarious though if the opening night one kept on through the season lol.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Athanatos posted:

Heat/Celtics a good national game, but Thunder/Cavs I think might be the real place to be. Thunder going to be high on the watchability list this year and Cavs were up there last year.

The late window the national game is the most watchable.

Golden State vs Kangz is going to kick some substantial rear end. I have to figure out VPN Plus League Pass again becuase youtubetv doesn't have Altitude and Fubo TV doesn't have TNT for whatever fuckin reason.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I did not have Reggie Jackson and DeAndre Jordan turning into prime Kobe and Shaq in the year of our Lord 2023 on my personal bingo card.

LionYeti fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Nov 28, 2023

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

The nuggets are playing like poo poo tonight, I made an emotional hedge bet after I saw nikola jokic brick a layup in the first like 2 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Intruder posted:

well the rockets were winless on the road coming into this game so maybe :v:

I'm not saying Jokic has an undisclosed wrist injury he's playing through but I'm also not not saying that.