Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I like when we come back from commercial and have to show some dumb poo poo so we can't call important plays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Davis has no loving chance on Jokic, which is wild because he just completely alters every other team's offensive gameplan.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Wouldn't be shocked if the Lakers are the best of the rest again but they have no chance against the Nuggets.

Lakers can drag every other team into the mud, but the Nuggets do not care.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Rick posted:

Like honestly I think the Clippers are the only team that has enough matchup advantages on the Nuggets to beat them in the West and of course they have all the asterisk and qualifiers possible. But you gotta turn Murray into a net negative to withstand Jokic.

I'm trying to think who can. Like, the optimal version of the Warriors or Grizz. A really good version of the Mavericks. Need someone who can actually force Jokic to defend in space.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Chris Paul still good for now, Nurkic still bad on D

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Porzingis is always a humble guy, hope he can stay healthy

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Luka's been playing a bit faster. Like it.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Devin Vassell or Devin Booker, who's the better shooter?

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Mavs going to have a top 3 off and bottom 3 defense. 130-130 every night

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Lively is a much more polished offensive player than I expected. Hopefully he can really get his defense going as the year goes on, but he's very smart with his passing already.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Also, no dwight powell or seth curry minutes yet.

No O-Max or Jaden Hardy either but the bench is pretty full of interesting guys so that's not much of a shock.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

if Wemby was playing on the Mavs he'd have 10 dunks already

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

predicto posted:

Who the gently caress is Sasha Vezenkov?

Last year's Euroleague MVP

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Warriors blowing a huge lead, still winning, but the kings make the tournament is a really funny outcome

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

God help me the Warriors are trying their best to lose

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

contract the warriors and retroactively strip their titles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Well, that was one of the most unfortunate calls I've ever seen