Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Obviously SA on the whole is a pretty left leaning forum, so I figured this would be an interesting topic.

As a lifelong democrat myself there’s not much i side with the GOP on, but if I had to pick one policy agreement it would be that there should be less regulations put on independent small farms.

How about yourselves, goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
gently caress you.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Cubone posted:

gently caress you.

Got mine :grin:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
the SR-71 blackbird was fuckin sweet

edit: military technology in general is interesting. its very bad being a fan of such machines though

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Oct 25, 2023

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Every Republican is a RINO

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I will never tell

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
The Democrats are corrupt and self-serving elites who are at best out of touch with if not openly contemptuous of their constituents.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

the holy poopacy posted:

The Democrats are corrupt and self-serving elites who are at best out of touch with if not openly contemptuous of their constituents.

yeah, this. my most republican aligned opinion is that democrats suck. but republicans are even worse, they're just more open about it.

also when i was a kid i thought defunding education was a great idea because i thought it meant i wouldnt have to go to school anymore :haw:

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004

Earwicker posted:

yeah, this. my most republican aligned opinion is that democrats suck. but republicans are even worse, they're just more open about it.

also when i was a kid i thought defunding education was a great idea because i thought it meant i wouldnt have to go to school anymore :haw:

Defund it enough and you wouldn't be wrong.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

three strikes and you're out. as in this is the third time this exact thread has been made and op should eat a perma for it.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
My most Republican opinion is that Jeb! is low-energy and no one should clap for him

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What a young man does to pay for college is nobody's business and certainly not a matter that the press needs to get involved in.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Secretly want AOC to step on my balls

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

That none of them should be speaker of the house.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

the holy poopacy posted:

Pretty much this.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i would enjoy the hell out of reading several hundred pages of gay erotic Napoleon/Alexander fan fiction

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i too cannot decide on a speaker

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If a can has a dent it's free now.

Edit: I guess like most Republicans I find queer (especially trans) people extremely attractive, but I do stop before the "and so I hate them" part.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Hugo Boss makes some rather attractive clothing

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Sometimes I like to dunk a hunk a bread or a piece of meat into a big ol plate a gravy.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i just want all y'alls money :shrug:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

All of my options are chaotic republican aligned OP.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'll say anything for $100000.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

dr wily has the right idea, and dr light is pretending to be a god by augmenting man beyond its capabilities, understanding, and control

Yesterdays Latte
Nov 14, 2021
Farts are hilarious

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I like BBQ

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fiscally Conservative,
Socially Liberal.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

redshirt posted:

Fiscally Conservative,
Socially Liberal.
The problems are bad, but their causes are good

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There are only 2 genders and my car is one of them.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
I love saying the word freedom

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Yesterdays Latte posted:

Farts are hilarious

:same:

I nebulously agree that :airquote: regulations :airquote: stifle business (especially small business) but based on my experience most every small business owner should be shot into the sun, so its a land of contrasts

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

I say "this one's for the gipper" before I submit all of my posts

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Deregulate skeletons!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Capital punishment is good.

Mandatory punishment for capital!!!!!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
trump is legit funny

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Hmmmm.....

edit: Big fan of authoritarianism but I would wield it in a socially liberal and environmentally responsible way

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Oct 25, 2023

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

freedom fries 4 ever

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

lincoln was a p cool prez

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Three Olives posted:

Hmmmm.....

edit: Big fan of authoritarianism but I would wield it in a socially liberal and environmentally responsible way

I don't need jack-booted thugs breaking down my door, replacing my toaster with an IoT model, and my car with a slightly uglier, shittier more German model, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
The south needs to be reconstructed again