Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Three Olives posted:

Hmmmm.....

edit: Big fan of authoritarianism but I would wield it in a socially liberal and environmentally responsible way

Werent you the guy who is like a bad day away from hunting homeless people for sport from your condo balcony? :synpa:

:corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm one bad day away from hunting homeless people for sport from my front porch in the middle of the suburbs.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'm one bad day away from hunting homeless people for sport from my front porch in the middle of the suburbs.

Av post username combo of the century

At what point does one consider someone irony poisoned

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Humanity should go extinct.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
having a very strong opinion of incandescent light bulbs

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Three Olives posted:

Hmmmm.....

edit: Big fan of authoritarianism but I would wield it in a socially liberal and environmentally responsible way

mannerup posted:

having a very strong opinion of incandescent light bulbs

Will pry them out of your cold dead hands.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What a young man does to pay for college is nobody's business and certainly not a matter that the press needs to get involved in.

... but it is a business right? Do you have their number?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Anywhere anyplace anytime any hour you should be able to hire a van full of apes to mash your genitals

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I'm aligned with them when they vote against something I support but it passes because its what overwhelmingly what voters actually want and afterwards they pretend like they get credit for passing it, I guess?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Cubone posted:

gently caress you.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Anywhere anyplace anytime any hour you should be able to hire a van full of apes to mash your genitals

i mean, if money is no object, that already exists

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

mitt romney should gtfo

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Skateboarding IS a crime

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Cubone posted:

gently caress you.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

liking the spicy chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

I believe in the right to bare arms.

Tank tops are pretty cool.

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
Butts

Szechwan fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Oct 25, 2023

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

I’m against gun control because leftists should be stockpiling as many guns as possible.

Why should we leave the instruments of change stay only the hands of Nazis and mass shooters?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Just like any Republican who'd know anything about the details of his life that he constantly shares, I believe that Pencilhands should be destroyed. But I believe it for different reasons.

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original
I believe there should be some rules regarding the bathroom and you should be allowed to chokeslam anyone who pisses on the seat, but that’s it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Donald Trump is pretty funny

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I love JESUS!!!!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
So why don't you marry him

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

My GOP opinion? I want Donald Trump to run for president again.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This turned out well the last time it was posted lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

I believe there should be some rules regarding the bathroom and you should be allowed to chokeslam anyone who pisses on the seat, but that’s it

the OP has a very interesting relationship with public restrooms that I would say very much embodies a GOP-style ethos

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
That 26 + 6 = 1. The British have no business in Northern Ireland, and the Ulster Plantation was ethnic cleansing, and the Potatoe Famine, or 'Great Hunter' was genocide.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPhWR4d3FJQ

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Monarchies are a stupid idea and should be scrapped, along with all the stupid trappings (lords, honours, big furry soldier hats).

Mr. C Windsor can live on the state pension

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

they shouldn't have remade ghostbusters with women

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Guns, fireworks, and fascism. But the Francoist kind where you still have Catholicism and you have kickin’ rad beaches.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i too cannot decide on a speaker

Can't recommend Logitech's Z-5300s enough. Got 'em almost 20 years ago and they have survived a lot of abuse and still sound great. 280 watts of 5.1 surround with reasonable quality is hard to beat at 200 2003 dollars.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trickle Down (my pants)

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
I support grifting right-wingers out of all their money and I believe more people should grift right-wingers.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023
I agree with Republicans that the Democratic party suck poo poo but probably not for the same reasons.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Ape Fist posted:

That 26 + 6 = 1. The British have no business in Northern Ireland, and the Ulster Plantation was ethnic cleansing, and the Potatoe Famine, or 'Great Hunter' was genocide.

This I can certainly agree with. I also believe that monarchies should be abolished because they are inherently and obviously incompatible with the idea that everyone is created equal and should have the same opportunities

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Being secretly gay :ssh:

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
Nm

caleb fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Oct 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Inheritance taxes are stupid. If my parents already paid a tax on transfer of a property deed when their parents died, then why do I have to pay taxes again when they give it to me?