Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Larry Cum Free posted:

In Junior High we used to smoke weed and go to my friend's house at lunch to play 'Four Rotations per Rotation'

You would walk around a coffee table and notice that your foot makes four rotations for every full 'rotation' you do around the coffee table. You would find this hilarious because you were 13 and stoned.

hosed up that you were big fans of time cube in junior high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Is there such a thing as a stupid question?

rich thick and creamy
May 23, 2005

To whip it, Whip it good
Pillbug
What doth life?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Do I need to poo poo?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

If peanut butter m&M's are so bad for u why can t i stop eating them

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

Grey Cat posted:

How is babby formed?
How girl get pragnent?

they need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant fright back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids, they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest. my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Das Boo posted:

People who like seaweed: What the gently caress are you tasting, or do you just enjoy the flavor of dead animal low tide?

Salt
... do you not like sushi?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Seaweed is like 2.5% MSG by weight

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Nori is delicious on its own but I don't like sushi. It's a texture thing.

I f'in love salt.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i like sushi but i dont go out of my way to eat seaweed by itself. its.. fine? i mean tastewise i prefer sashimi i just get sushi rolls if i want to feel more full or if some place is doing something particularly interesting, but its rarely the seaweed thats the focus. its just kind of there

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nori is so loving good.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
How is it possible we can still receive data, and even send firmware updates to the voyager probes that are no longer even in our galaxy, traveling like 15,000mph away from earth ? This shouldn’t be possible dammit!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

How is it possible we can still receive data, and even send firmware updates to the voyager probes that are no longer even in our galaxy, traveling like 15,000mph away from earth ? This shouldn’t be possible dammit!

because the voyager "probes" have actually been sitting in a garage in torrance california since 1979

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Look, the Mona Lisa's not a better painting, it's merely a more famous one, and it was made more famous because it was stolen. And this was stolen, so...
Are forums like this also considered social media?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Why do nerds suddenly appear, every time we are near?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

They are still in our solar system, relatively not far away. The Voyagers are 22 light hours away.

We have a deep space radar network for sending and receiving.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Those little sea grapes and a good seaweed salad are all I need.

Why ya'll hatin?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Treecko posted:

Those little sea grapes and a good seaweed salad are all I need.

Why ya'll hatin?

Seaweed salad mad good

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

How do you type with boxing gloves on?

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.

BigBadSteve posted:

Do I need to poo poo?

Probably. Better go pop a squat and make sure.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Earwicker posted:

because the voyager "probes" have actually been sitting in a garage in torrance california since 1979

:trumppop:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Should I make life altering decisions before post nut clarity or immediately after during it?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

George H.W. oval office posted:

Should I make life altering decisions before post nut clarity or immediately after during it?

According to the Greek historian Herodotus, "If an important decision is to be made, they [the Persians] discuss the question when they are horny, and following sex the master of the house where the discussion was held submits their decision for reconsideration when they have nutted. If they still approve it, it is adopted; if not, it is abandoned. Conversely, any decision they make when they have nutted, is reconsidered afterwards when they are horny."

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im in this pic and im rotating

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

GolfHole posted:

do y'all rotate?

i rotate a lot. i prefer it, even.

i can't remember the last time i willingly made a "three-point-turn", ive mastered the art of rotating gyroscopically.

from kitchen sink, to fridge, microwave, and garbage, i'm rotating away like brian boitano.

on the subway, i'm rotating.
after taking a poo poo, i'm rotating.

do y'all rotate with your right heel or your left heel? do you switch?

I find that if I rotate, I have to eventually de-rotate or I get increasingly anxious :\

Like there's an invisible rope around me and it's just getting more and more twisted

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Will you give me a kidney op?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Anyone else jackin it?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I have a real question. Do the american police still do dragnets? Have they just changed the name to something more boring/official?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

GolfHole posted:

do y'all rotate?

i rotate a lot. i prefer it, even.

i can't remember the last time i willingly made a "three-point-turn", ive mastered the art of rotating gyroscopically.

from kitchen sink, to fridge, microwave, and garbage, i'm rotating away like brian boitano.

on the subway, i'm rotating.
after taking a poo poo, i'm rotating.

do y'all rotate with your right heel or your left heel? do you switch?

I am also an old school Resident Evil character.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Larry Cum Free posted:

In Junior High we used to smoke weed and go to my friend's house at lunch to play 'Four Rotations per Rotation'

You would walk around a coffee table and notice that your foot makes four rotations for every full 'rotation' you do around the coffee table. You would find this hilarious because you were 13 and stoned.

I don't understand this.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I don't understand this.

Random stuff like that is funny when you are in your weed honeymoon period.

:rznv:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I don't understand this.

EARTH HAS 4 CORNER 
SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY
TIME CUBE
WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION.
 4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1
DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL.
IGNORANCE OF TIMECUBE4
SIMPLE MATH IS RETARDATION
AND EVIL EDUCATION DAMNATION.
CUBELESS AMERICANS DESERVE -
AND SHALL BE EXTERMINATED.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Anyone else jackin it?

I can’t do that and post

But you can safely assume that whenever I’m not posting I’m jacking

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

maybeadracula posted:

loving magnets, how do they work?

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Talk to a scientist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO0r930Sn_8

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

How do I post a reply?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Serge Painsbourg posted:

How do you type with boxing gloves on?

Typing lasers.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

How do I post a reply?

You specifically seem to be manually pleasure a seaman in order to post, most of us have to rely on a computer though.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Why do we sleep? Why does pretty much everything sleep?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

redshirt posted:

Why do we sleep? Why does pretty much everything sleep?

:feelsgood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

If you take enoutgh drugs to stay awake you eventually get to see the things in the walls com ing at you and they only let you go if you oromise not to avoid slep anymore and buddy you dont want to teste theyre patience.