Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i don’t

they’re good however, i’m just not much of a cereal eater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dixville posted:

I tried the strawberry flavor one time and it wasn't bad. They also have chocolate I think, that might be okay. Just branch out on your cheerios flavors op don't be afraid to live it up!

Every year they have pumpkin spice cheerios and every year there are so many unbought boxes after Halloween that they are on sale for $2 and still no one buys them.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Here's my perfect bowl of cereal. Delicious AND nutritious.

Pour of Grape Nuts,
pour of granola.
Spoon of shredded coconut.
Half spoon powdered peanut butter.
Half spoon vanilla protein powder.
3 spoons plain Greek yogurt
Handful of blueberries
Small pour of coffee
Top with milk
Stir

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Who wouldn't want to eat something that makes you cheery!

Unlike saddios which is only eaten by sad sacks, to make them sadder.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I'll tell you what does actually taste good is warmed Grape Nuts. Like put some sugar on them , some milk, then heat it in the microwave.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Cheerios has the benefit of cheerios smelling shits. Quite a treat.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hollismason posted:

I'll tell you what does actually taste good is warmed Grape Nuts. Like put some sugar on them , some milk, then heat it in the microwave.

Hell yeah, Grape Nuts Gang!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

redshirt posted:

Hell yeah, Grape Nuts Gang!

That poo poo you posted with grape nuts looks vile though.

I'm just regular warmed up grape nuts.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hollismason posted:

That poo poo you posted with grape nuts looks vile though.

I'm just regular warmed up grape nuts.

Lol. It's amazing. Very filling.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

redshirt posted:

Lol. It's amazing. Very filling.

Real "high as balls" energy recipe

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
I do.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

regular cheerios are like eating a bowl of wet cardboard. honey nut cheerios own. even the multigrain cheerios have at least a bit of interesting flavor to them.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I have a weird place in my heart for bland cereals. Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes, Shreddies and Cheerios.

BUT, you need at least 2% milk

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Eating Cherrios is like my version of penance. I eat it instead of Cinnamon Toast Crunch because I know I'm both a sinner and not worthy of choking on the holy Cinnamon and sugar. Choking on dust is the fate of peons such as myself.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Don't you just want to eat a nice bowl of Horton-O's?

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I bought a box this week because the tiny store I went to didn't have grape nuts.

I find either edible in plain yogurt with maple syrup; grape nuts are clearly superior.

My kids eat them but they don't even eat honey nut they get all these things that didn't exist when I was a kid like strawberry chocolate or vanilla something or other. They don't have much more sugar than the normal cardboard flavor but they have a lot of weird ingrediants.

When I was a kid I saved box tops and sent away for a yellow Cheerios duffel bag with my name on it (in 1990 or so) which I still have and in 2015 I left it sitting by a counter at an airport and the only reason I got it back is because it had my name stitched into the side of it and so they called me out over the PA before sending it to wherever they destroy loot and then destroy unattended bags.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I just ate some plain Cheerios as a snack before seeing this thread, OP. What the gently caress are you gonna do about it?

Lmao at the real babies who only eat heavily sugared "honey nut" Cheerios and similar diabetes chow

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I like to mix em with protein powder and just a little milk to form a kind of slurry

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
The best part about eating grape nuts is telling people that you like to eat grape nuts because they're always like :aaaaa:

No other cereal does that

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I posted of my love of grape nuts in fyad

:smuggo:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

these days if i buy cereal, it's the kind that's basically just granola and i put it in my greek yogurt instead of milk, and it's way better that way

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
It's a fetish of mine to eat dry rear end cherrios. The ideal scenario is my partner is water boarding me with Cherrios and I refuse to cooperate

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013
My best friend eats them, but he is kind of a mess when it comes to feeding himself. I've seen him full on shovel them into his mouth with his hand like a baby. Also seen him do that with coffee beans and totally uncooked spaghetti too, but that was during college.

I like the honey nut kind and the Grocery Outlet had the almond kind for a while, which were really good but got discontinued because people who like tasty cereal mostly buy other things.

I've lost around 30 pounds of fat over the years and one of my tricks is replacing stuff like cookies with nostalgic childhood cereals like Crunchberries. They scratch the same itch but are not as bad for you plus milk has a lot of protein. Pour a chocolate protein shake over them for additional Health.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Actually as a kid I didn't even know normal Cheerios existed for a long time. We always had honey nut Cheerios and just called those Cheerios. One time I was over at a friend's house and they had the normal ones and I was like dude your Cheerios are stale or something.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

And why do kids eat Apple Jacks? They don't taste like apple!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Imagine if you went to someone's house and all they had was boo berries, what would you think of them after that

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Knormal posted:

And why do kids eat Apple Jacks? They don't taste like apple!

They taste like applejacks.
I like them personally. I think I like most cereal. Even gum slicing cpt crunch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A bunch of babies cracked out on Cheerios rushed me in the street, I had to ward them off by overhead swinging a heavy chain. They hissed at me and ran into the bushes.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
this thread is a solid advertisement for grape nuts, definitely buying some next time i'm at the store

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Hollismason posted:

I eat Honey Nut Cheerios and they're pretty drat good.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

Hollismason posted:

I eat Honey Nut Cheerios and they're pretty drat good

:yeah:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

grape nuts is like the only cereal I like. christ we’re all old

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

The multi grain cheerios are somehow more sugary than the honey nut, like they knew and over compensated

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm not a big cereal guy but raisin nut bran, raisin bran crunch, raisin bran is my top 3. If I'm eating cereal gently caress it throw in the raisins and preferably coat them in nuts. Now please send in the nurse to administer my sleep meds

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Grape nuts get a lot of flak but the real sickos are the ones eating frosted mini wheats

The best cereal is reeses puffs though

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
I loving love the taste of boiled paper.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Lotta breakfast cereals are basically candy, and not even good candy.

I think I might enjoy grape nuts, but you can’t get them here, so I stick with my grainy seedy toast and tomato pesto (or vegemite) breakfast. I don’t like sweet things very much, and it seems like every cereal is either sweet or designed to have sugar dumped on it in the bowl.

If they made a savoury cereal I might get into it

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

I’d rather eat cheerios than British food op

Cheerios are the British version. The American stuff is called Goodbyes

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
KFC Nashville Hot Chicken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Scrotum Modem posted:

do you store extra cheerios in your butt for munching on later

Nah, I just keep them in my stomach that way I don't even have to chew them again.