Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Aye, let's do this!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

I keep stalking my target, but they ain't posting any words since this started. How rude to refuse a hug!

Saoshyant

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

Am I allowed to hug if I've been hugged?

We can hug anytime :hai:

Saoshyant

Viginti Septem posted:

Should we nominate someone to keep the game going?

Well, I gotta go to bed soon, so I won't be around to hug anyone and that makes me the best person to nominate a bunch of unaffiliated orbs and whoever gives out the most hugs to them gets extra points. Go team!

These only count for posts made by them one hour from now and with a deadline of one hour after said post is made.

Escape From Noise: any post that ends with an odd number of words

cruft: any post that ends with an even number of words

watho: any post that ends with a word using the letters "a" or "e", otherwise it doesn't count

Areola Grande: any post in the "good night byob" thread

Barking Gecko: any post that includes a smiley or emoji or similar

And maximum secrecy! :ssh: the targets must not know what will befell them

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Nov 1, 2023