Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

hello byob! we had a fun little game idea for this halloween season. have you ever heard of or played the game "killer"/"assassin"? we thought we might try a byob version, where instead of "killing" your assigned target, you "hug" them. last hugger standing wins!

we will post the official rules a little later. in a nutshell, the pool of players is each given a target and something the target does that makes them eligible for a "hug". basically, posting in some specific way, however targets do not know what makes them vulnerable! Once you hug your target, you get your victim's target as your next one! Until only the winner remains. the "hugging" methods will be something halloween appropriate!

so hugging your friends for fun and profit, what could be better? sign up by posting itt if you are interested. signups will close by end of day this friday (i.e. October 27)!

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Oct 26, 2023

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

okay folks! I will individually pm you information about your hug targets, and what you can do to give them a hug! the rules are you must post at least five times per day (starting tomorrow, i.e. sunday October 29) in byob but outside of the hello welcome & chat thread (which is a safe area), and your posts cannot be all within the same hour. if you don't post the requisite number of posts, you're out of the game! you must notify me when you've completed your hug, so I can determine whether it's eligible and if it is, give you your new hug target! there is no set limit on this but I don't intend for it to go on much past halloween.

ty nesamdoom!