Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Every time I meet someone who tells me they're a pagan or a wiccan and then always goes in depth to tell me how it works I usually apologise that I don't know what the difference is and I don't really care and then they get really mad at me. It happens the same way regardless of whether they're a wiccan or pagan so I just put them in the basket of like "presbyterian vs protestan" in that they're the same but hate the other samers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

well yeah, i dont want to sit there and listen to somebody explain their dumb religion, regardless of what it is

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

i didn't read any of this dumb poo poo but maybe if jesus was cool he wouldn't have been sold out for a round of drinks

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Jesus sucks. Where’s the religion based around getting enough fiber and healthy BMs

RapturesoftheDeep
Jan 6, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

Jesus sucks. Where’s the religion based around getting enough fiber and healthy BMs

That religion is called homosexuality

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

N. Senada posted:

You can hate those too

I for one don't like the bad things, anyone else have any thoughts on this? Been thinking this a while

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

More willing to cut the pagans & wiccans some slack because the ones I have known have been fun and chill even if I can't believe in any of that stuff.

tehslime
Jun 19, 2023

Devils Affricate posted:

I guess rastafarianism gets a pass but that's the only one
They’re horribly misogynistic and homophobic but ok I guess

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

tehslime posted:

They’re horribly misogynistic and homophobic but ok I guess

but the weeeeed man

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
I sinply dont care about god and the people that do are weird to me

And the people that care about the people who care about god are for the most part loving exhausting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Cabbages and Kings posted:

what about the cool religions, such as

Church of the SubGenius