Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

This Dracula Duck X Mother-In-Law comes on like a quack out of hell but refuses to leave

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
real strains I've sold at the dispensary:

Wedding Cake
Divorce Cake
Cheetah Piss
Cheetah Kiss
Sweat Helmet
Alaskan Thunder gently caress
Unicorn Poop
Titty Sprinkles
Purple Donkey Sauce
:drugnerd:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

baka of lathspell

this Shakespeare Shake will have you talking in highambic pentameter, but let's just say something is dank in the state of denmark

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

this Aphrodite's Kiss has 69 percent thc ;) Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice - dont smoke this if you dont want to change your name to Reginald Q. Huckleworth and move to siberia

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Project Gemini's organic compounds will get you high as gently caress and fast, but ngl it's a harrowing trip and you will kiss the ground when you land.

Centralia Homestead is a slow burn, providing a long-lasting warm experience.

Powdered Wig is essential in high society. Expect to cough a lot if you inhale too hard.

Penny-Farthing Dad is surprisingly powerful if you know how to use it well. You're bound to look stupid even if you're having fun. Known to be unstable so handle and store with care.

Champagne Flute is mostly stem. Overpriced and overrated, but anything else is just sparkling weed. Take a blow on this flute at least once in your life!

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

Project Gemini's organic compounds will get you high as gently caress and fast, but ngl it's a harrowing trip and you will kiss the ground when you land.

Centralia Homestead is a slow burn, providing a long-lasting warm experience.

Powdered Wig is essential in high society. Expect to cough a lot if you inhale too hard.

Penny-Farthing Dad is surprisingly powerful if you know how to use it well. You're bound to look stupid even if you're having fun. Known to be unstable so handle and store with care.

Champagne Flute is mostly stem. Overpriced and overrated, but anything else is just sparkling weed. Take a blow on this flute at least once in your life!

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

baka fwocka fwame posted:

this Shakespeare Shake will have you talking in highambic pentameter, but let's just say something is dank in the state of denmark

vanisher

holy poo poo next time you’re at the shop pick up some Wild Native Seed. Throw that in your next box and you will be DAZZLED when it sets in. You’ll think you’re seeing bees in your yard and be tripping on them for the whole season.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

baka of lathspell

new Nazgul Nasty is that poo poo gandalf would be smoking if he was saruman. youll feel like your bong is mount doom and your brain is a flaming halo in the sky. Youll think elves are real or some poo poo on this. youll feel like aragorn wielding anduril the flame of the west as you spark massive joints. Morgoth? More like more weed. Prepare to toke the hobbits to isengard on this great weed. Note: this is cbd

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

Nun's Habit: For those seeking a more spiritual experience, this purgatorial herb will have you on your knees before dawn praying for mercy. Every penitent puff is guaranteed to reawaken deeply repressed memories of your Catholic upbringing.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the leviticus 4:20 will get you so stoned you're practically getting dragged to the city gates

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Looking to chill on the couch for hours? This is an indica variety we call Tomato Sauce Strain - you won't be able to get out

baka of lathspell

Nosfereefer posted:

the leviticus 4:20 will get you so stoned you're practically getting dragged to the city gates

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

FutonForensic

This Undertaker vs. Mankind will break you in half. By God, will somebody stop the drat vape. Enough is enough

102723_3

quote:

it's been a decade since i've been high

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

:frogleave:

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Areola Grande

RavenousScoot

sunflower seeds will leave you manually operating your cranium's hamster wheel while the little fella's occupied

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
This TarZan OG Kush make brown smoke

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
duuuuude that mkultra you sold me last time had me feeling like i was having psychoactive drugs tested on me without my consent by government security agencies looking to psychologically torture confessions out of me

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

102923 posted:

This TarZan OG Kush make brown smoke

:frogleave:

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Areola Grande

more falafel please

forums poster

this Golden Tabloid will have you using a flirty Scarlett O'Hara voice

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

This Undertaker vs. Mankind will break you in half. By God, will somebody stop the drat vape. Enough is enough

This Kennel From Hell will have you poopin' and humpin' like a dog!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

RavenousScoot

American Marsupial will have you eating ticks in the back yard

Previous:

code:
Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

This "Rips Van Winkle" will have you sleeping through the next American revolution!

baka of lathspell

New Artful Dodger will have you talking like a industrial revolution english orphan. Please sir, can I have some more dank nugs??? Unlike charles dickens we're not paid by the word. Smoke weed

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Escape From Noise

Dick Butt will have you eating so many sugary snacks, you'll be peeing out of your butt in no time!

Escape From Noise

Big Poppa Pump will have you screaming nonsense gibberish and groping anything within reach for hours on end.

Buttchocks

Molasses Disaster is a sweet sticky mess that's a mouthful to pronounce and makes movement seem impossible. It's manageable in small doses but quickly becomes overwhelming in larger amounts.

Escape From Noise

Escape From Noise posted:

Big Poppa Pump will have you screaming nonsense gibberish and groping anything within reach for hours on end.

Side effects may include opening a Shoney's franchise.

RavenousScoot

The Loud of Turin will have you feelin like you returned to the world of the living after 3 days in the spirit realm

Previous:

code:
Escape From Noise

A Mouthful Of Exhaust will have you coughing up a lung. Do not smoke in an enclosed area!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Escape From Noise posted:

A Mouthful Of Exhaust will have you coughing up a lung. Do not smoke in an enclosed area!

baka of lathspell

RavenousScoot posted:

The Loud of Turin will have you feelin like you returned to the world of the living after 3 days in the spirit realm

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Areola Grande

RavenousScoot" post:five:="535865982 posted:

p good posts lately

Areola Grande

whoops lol :shrug:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

baka of lathspell

new High Gon Jinn will make you as high as obi wans jedi master himself when he decided anakin needed force training. whoops there goes my jedi temple youll say as you get the munchies real bad. be sure to pair this with our new vape that looks like a green lightsaber

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Escape From Noise

Montel Williams will reveal to you who the father is right after this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenousScoot

overdid it on that Columbo, thought I was in the clear and it came back with "just one more thing"

Previous:

code: