Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Project Gemini's organic compounds will get you high as gently caress and fast, but ngl it's a harrowing trip and you will kiss the ground when you land.

Centralia Homestead is a slow burn, providing a long-lasting warm experience.

Powdered Wig is essential in high society. Expect to cough a lot if you inhale too hard.

Penny-Farthing Dad is surprisingly powerful if you know how to use it well. You're bound to look stupid even if you're having fun. Known to be unstable so handle and store with care.

Champagne Flute is mostly stem. Overpriced and overrated, but anything else is just sparkling weed. Take a blow on this flute at least once in your life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

Nun's Habit: For those seeking a more spiritual experience, this purgatorial herb will have you on your knees before dawn praying for mercy. Every penitent puff is guaranteed to reawaken deeply repressed memories of your Catholic upbringing.

Buttchocks

Molasses Disaster is a sweet sticky mess that's a mouthful to pronounce and makes movement seem impossible. It's manageable in small doses but quickly becomes overwhelming in larger amounts.

Buttchocks

Escape From Noise posted:

Goatse will have you stretched out on the couch thinking about your old friend.

Buttchocks

Thanksgiving Day Parade will make you feel larger than life, being cheered on by the voices of thousands. An experience of gentle floating at first, then suddenly out of control and destined to knock down an elf without warning.