Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm just going to post lovely AI art in here of burger men doing things from history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

smarxist posted:

i'm just going to post lovely AI art in here of burger men doing things from history

do it pussy

good kitty

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
Burgerim is an Israeli[1] fast food hamburger franchise. Burgerim opened its first U.S. location in 2016 and rapidly grew to over 200 locations by 2019. In late 2019, the company began facing multiple controversies, including financial mismanagement leading to insolvency and allegations of using deceptive marketing practices to sell unprofitable franchises as quickly as possible.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

a-am I... am I g-g-gonna get n-n-n-NUKED?!?!?!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

a-am I... am I g-g-gonna get n-n-n-NUKED?!?!?!

dinner and a show

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

lmao at all you acting like the sky is falling. If the price of gas goes up even one cent good ol' Joe will turn the middle east in to the world's biggest glass parking lot. easy peasy

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Punished Turtle posted:

can’t wait to see the chuds go mask-off when they get drafted, and nuclearly crack-pinged. hellworld much, methinks?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

no that's too burger

gamer for the ages
Oct 25, 2023

by Athanatos
I'm a doughy 30-something tech worker based in [insert large west coast city here] with very strong opinions on the draft and nukes, ama

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Buck Wildman posted:

no that's too burger

it is a near-perfect interpretation of the decadence present within the imperial core. not only is is food enough for two meals, it decadently combines dinner and breakfast into a single, shameful display.

and i love it

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

for real though genocide joe should reinstitute a draft. it'd destroy this demon cracker nation almost instantly

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

for real though genocide joe should reinstitute a draft. it'd destroy this demon cracker nation almost instantly

how many kent state massacres do you think there would be

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

I was going to reply flippantly to this but then realized that at the first sign of trouble theyd probably drop a bunker buster on every hbcu in america :(

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

needs some avocado

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lib and let die posted:

they dont have to do that anymore they just threaten to expel the students, which in the USA means youre screwed to a life in the service industry forever

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
having spent my entire life exclusively interacting with luxuried white reactionary anglos, i can conclusively say that the world's current problems are caused by all humans being equally bad

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

Honky Mao posted:

A draft in the us would be really funny and good for the entire world

forcing the american public to endure a vietnam, instead of just letting them opt in to several smaller vietnams, would absolutely be funny and good

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

stumblebum posted:

having spent my entire life exclusively interacting with luxuried white reactionary anglos, i can conclusively say that the world's current problems are caused by all humans being equally bad

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Serious burger post: the libs are going to freak the gently caress and blame the left for the coming fascist wave after Biden is too genocidal to vote for.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

semper fry

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

ikanreed posted:

Serious burger post: the libs are going to freak the gently caress and blame the left for the coming fascist wave after Biden is too genocidal to vote for.

retard

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mad as hell because i went to publix to get turkey burgers and forgot to get russian dressing so i could make rachel burgers

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

ikanreed posted:

the libs are going to freak the gently caress and blame the left

holy poo poo... you willing to toxx on this??

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
gonna freak the gently caress out and behave as i normally do as well

ComradePeach
Sep 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shameful this wasnt on page 1

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JduR-9sHk8w

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ComradePeach
Sep 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Koishi Komeiji posted:

lmao at all you acting like the sky is falling. If the price of gas goes up even one cent good ol' Joe will turn the middle east in to the world's biggest glass parking lot. easy peasy

paved paradise to put up a

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

the retard is right

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the highways and cars
were sacrificed for Carl's Jr
i thought we'd start over
but i guess i was wrong!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

the retard is right

gonna have to disagree. I believe that when subject to actual pressure the libs will turn on themselves first because it would be an easier, faster and more effective way to continue to cause harm to people

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=curWP6G0Qkg