Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
burger snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
so who should be IK of this thread so that they can chain probe all posters here

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

fosborb posted:

so who should be IK of this thread so that they can chain probe all posters here

its the official burgerposting thread. fail posts are permitted

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ohtori Akio posted:

its the official burgerposting thread. fail posts are permitted

you're so generous sweetie

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
poo poo i posted the one way to fail post the fail post thread

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

smarxist posted:

you're so generous sweetie

was thinking of u

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hamas emergence day is going to be quite a shock for our brave B.U.R.G. soldiers

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

fosborb posted:

poo poo i posted the one way to fail post the fail post thread

dumb bitch.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

because of burger posting suppression only 5 people will see this masterpiece. shameful

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
the ongoing persecution of burgerists is a stain on the human rights record of these pro-HAMAS forums

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

BURGER THREAD TRICK ---> BURGIN REAL BAD ON A THIRD WAR BUT ITS A REBURG REBURG YALLL ALREADY BURGED WITH THE BOYS AND HAD TO BURG IT DOWN SLOW LIKE A NORM BUT DID THE JOB/GOT IT IN YA. BURGINS BACK THOUGH...AND BACK BIG...GOTTA FIND A THREAD (TONS IN CSPAM) MODS ASLEEP TELL EVERYONE NUKES AND DRAFT AN STAY CALM..NOW BURG!!!! YA ONLY GOT TILL THE IKS LOG IN...REACH UNDER THE SEAT BURG BOYS ALWAYS GOTS A FLAG 🇺🇸

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

lpzie nominated for thread burger king

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023
My favorite American restaurant is Taco Bell

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie posted:

BURGER THREAD TRICK ---> BURGIN REAL BAD ON A THIRD WAR BUT ITS A REBURG REBURG YALLL ALREADY BURGED WITH THE BOYS AND HAD TO BURG IT DOWN SLOW LIKE A NORM BUT DID THE JOB/GOT IT IN YA. BURGINS BACK THOUGH...AND BACK BIG...GOTTA FIND A THREAD (TONS IN CSPAM) MODS ASLEEP TELL EVERYONE NUKES AND DRAFT AN STAY CALM..NOW BURG!!!! YA ONLY GOT TILL THE IKS LOG IN...REACH UNDER THE SEAT BURG BOYS ALWAYS GOTS A FLAG 🇺🇸

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Loving LALD's burger that looks almost as messed up as the AI burger where parts just fade out of existence

The Voice of Labor posted:

gonna have to disagree. I believe that when subject to actual pressure the libs will turn on themselves first because it would be an easier, faster and more effective way to continue to cause harm to people

Turning on the barely existant American left seems like it would take about half a news cycle at max, so it's possible it happens as sort of a warm up first, but it's almost pointless.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

fave gang of four

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Pineapp on burg please

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Lpzie posted:

whew chile 💅

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

America's mayor

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Kebab posting is banned

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

In true burger fashion I've been watching a ton of these folks videos the past week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oONkKLgh5ZY

Because I've always liked their content but now my burger brain apparently can't process a genocide without thinking about the food??

To be clear I'm not actually beating myself up too much about watching cooking videos because I'm bored, but at the same time it's pretty burger brained of me to respond to a crisis that is in part defined by the mass deprivation of basic needs to millions of people by watching regional cooking videos

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i think its valid to hold in your heart what is valuable and beautiful about the palestinian people and culture, at this dark hour.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

TeenageArchipelago posted:

In true burger fashion I've been watching a ton of these folks videos the past week

Because I've always liked their content but now my burger brain apparently can't process a genocide without thinking about the food??

To be clear I'm not actually beating myself up too much about watching cooking videos because I'm bored, but at the same time it's pretty burger brained of me to respond to a crisis that is in part defined by the mass deprivation of basic needs to millions of people by watching regional cooking videos

nothing wrong with appreciating Palestinian culture.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

there may or may not be a time in the future, if things go terribly awry, that the only remembrance and passing of their culture is basically through youtube videos and footnotes in history books. although unlikely, that's actually really tragic to consider

while it's good to have some introspective and understanding of your own mind and humble place in the world, basically this:

Ohtori Akio posted:

i think its valid to hold in your heart what is valuable and beautiful about the palestinian people and culture, at this dark hour.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Used to be a Krusty Krab in Ramallah, it closed in 2019. Turns out America's heroes would rather be in Palestine.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

this guys lentil soup is loving amazing and so easy to make

do not skip the addition of the vinegar at the end

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

BURGER GODS DESCEND FROM THE SKIES SPLITTING THE melty COLUMBONIMBUN CLOUDS

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

hadji murad posted:

this guys lentil soup is loving amazing and so easy to make

do not skip the addition of the vinegar at the end

this. vinegar really bams it up a notch

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
what if instead of vinegar you tried lime juice

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

:yikes:

https://twitter.com/Sprinter99800/status/1718325784178270677

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
i do think burger thought will turn against netanyahu given how much americans despise a loser

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

burger thought has always been conflicted on israel because middle america hates jews as much as it hates arabs.

there's been no waving of flags or holding of signs or honking of horns, neither by olds nor youngs, conservatives nor liberals, in my quiet little podunk mountain town. same thing with the ukraine really, foreign poo poo does not matter in america, we're still deeply isolationist and zenophobic at heart

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

no kenan no kel rated 0

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The Voice of Labor posted:

burger thought has always been conflicted on israel because middle america hates jews as much as it hates arabs.

No way. Skin color is a top tier racism here and all other xenophobia is a very hateful second place.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the burger people are eating burgers and dgaf ..

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I'm digging a shelter in my back yard in case of nuke or draft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

doesn't leave much time to post