Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

BURGER THREAD TRICK ---> BURGIN REAL BAD ON A THIRD WAR BUT ITS A REBURG REBURG YALLL ALREADY BURGED WITH THE BOYS AND HAD TO BURG IT DOWN SLOW LIKE A NORM BUT DID THE JOB/GOT IT IN YA. BURGINS BACK THOUGH...AND BACK BIG...GOTTA FIND A THREAD (TONS IN CSPAM) MODS ASLEEP TELL EVERYONE NUKES AND DRAFT AN STAY CALM..NOW BURG!!!! YA ONLY GOT TILL THE IKS LOG IN...REACH UNDER THE SEAT BURG BOYS ALWAYS GOTS A FLAG 🇺🇸

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

BURGER GODS DESCEND FROM THE SKIES SPLITTING THE melty COLUMBONIMBUN CLOUDS

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the burger people are eating burgers and dgaf ..

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

yeah I'm getting in shape right now to get drafted. gonbna finally have sex

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

yeah McDonald's is like 25 bucks for two meals. zero idea why anyone still goes there. I get two huge rear end burritos for the same amount that lasts all day

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

once Dune is released people will understand the conflict

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

keep it up

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

digital style

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im not gonna watch crabs getting destroyed by an uncaring machine.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

whoever made that machine should be killed the same way

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if you eat meat you should kill it yourself. if you cannot, then don't

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

that's fine. months worth of meat there. many months for ppl like me that eat meat rarely and a little bit for some flavor. watch youtubes on how to use every part of the deer. everything has a use. anything u throw away unused is a disrespect to the process of life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I've been freezing my bread lately. pretty good. finally a use for the door of the freezer