Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Serious burger post: the libs are going to freak the gently caress and blame the left for the coming fascist wave after Biden is too genocidal to vote for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Pineapp on burg please

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

The Voice of Labor posted:

burger thought has always been conflicted on israel because middle america hates jews as much as it hates arabs.

No way. Skin color is a top tier racism here and all other xenophobia is a very hateful second place.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Seeing even a little both sidesing in the name of defending Biden on other sites is one of the most blood boiling experiences of my life

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
More anti Muslim hate crimes here in burgerland.

A pediatrician was eating her lunch alone outside. Piece of poo poo came up, stabbed her, checked her pulse to see if she was dead, then stabbed her again.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Hatebag posted:

pigs' feet and veal snout is almost certainly better than the stuff that goes into hotdogs and processed meat like the connective tissues, hosed out hog skulls, boiled bones, etc. my wife had some of that stuff in italy and she said it was great. I'd chow down on a bunch of lemony boiled meat bits, big deal!

Pig feet are loving delicious :china:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Weka posted:

The unofficial burgerposting thread: something offal

Lol American food sounds like it's just the worst in every possible way.

Have u tryed burger?