Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

the retard is right

gonna have to disagree. I believe that when subject to actual pressure the libs will turn on themselves first because it would be an easier, faster and more effective way to continue to cause harm to people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hamas emergence day is going to be quite a shock for our brave B.U.R.G. soldiers

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

because of burger posting suppression only 5 people will see this masterpiece. shameful

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

lpzie nominated for thread burger king

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

burger thought has always been conflicted on israel because middle america hates jews as much as it hates arabs.

there's been no waving of flags or holding of signs or honking of horns, neither by olds nor youngs, conservatives nor liberals, in my quiet little podunk mountain town. same thing with the ukraine really, foreign poo poo does not matter in america, we're still deeply isolationist and zenophobic at heart

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

president cheese burger, vice president chicken head and the presidential hogs, greed and gluttony will lead america into its burger new future and global burgership

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Punished Turtle posted:

whoa your mom is the vice president?

*things cspam cannot handle: triple entendre

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

can't stop won't stop burgin

https://news.yahoo.com/pro-palestine-protester-throws-live-151216582.html

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Weka posted:

Reported for antisemitism. Pigs AND a octopus head guy?!?!!!

elder gods control capital I yell as the fishmen drag me to the caves of screaming liberal decorum

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

president cheese burger is leaning on baby hitler to do a temporary cheese fire

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hi I'm burger moron and this is the nightly news. for our first story of the night I'm going to tell you how china repatriating taiwan is a genocide

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Smythe posted:

tvol stays winning

not according to life, but I'm glad you believe in me

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I think the fountain is to discourage flies

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

the whoppers are truly beyond redemption

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

president cheese burger: hey baby hitler, what do you call a mass of oppressed people who refuse to be broken?

baby hitler: I don't know, what do you call a mass of oppressed people who refuse to be broken?

president cheese burger: I don't know either, I'm dumb as hell, but there's one about to liberate your state!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

my fellow burger people, I don't want to alarm any of you but I have just been informed by president burger himself that there is a traitor in our midst. keep your eyes open and your fat mouths shut, the traitor could be anyone. it could even be you

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

this inflation is really putting the crunch on my illusion of choice via consumerism

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm thinking about taking up deer hunting, for ethical reasons

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4046669

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I'll admit it, I jealous of israel. I wish swarthy zapatistas would overwhelm america's porous border revealing the weaknesses of our state violence apparatus

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

first bricklink got hacked. then marxists.org was down. mossad's crack hacker teams are closing in on me but the truth must get out

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it's that clucker chicken head. where's he going? it's not sunday, he has no friends, no acquaintances, no lovers.

a chicken restaurant?

that don't look like any chicken restaurant I've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

pizza?