Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I need a cheeseburger mr Lahey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Buck Wildman posted:

no that's too burger

it is a near-perfect interpretation of the decadence present within the imperial core. not only is is food enough for two meals, it decadently combines dinner and breakfast into a single, shameful display.

and i love it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

for real though genocide joe should reinstitute a draft. it'd destroy this demon cracker nation almost instantly

how many kent state massacres do you think there would be

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mad as hell because i went to publix to get turkey burgers and forgot to get russian dressing so i could make rachel burgers

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Weka posted:

I welcome the draft. I have always wanted to drive a tank and it would probably be even more fun if you were trying to put it on it's roof.

loving tankies

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

question can i bring my own blender?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mags posted:

had a burger today

a crowd of people stood and stared

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Hatebag posted:

i did a food challenge to eat a burrito the size of a piece of firewood in like 20 minutes. it was a really good burrito but god drat it wrecked my fuckin rear end the next day. never again!

Gotta pregame it with the Pepto

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

This isn't anti-Italian, it's classism.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ohtori Akio posted:

the wops are truly beyond redemption

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

is a juicy lucy technically a double cheeseburger

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

however big you're gonna make your burger, weigh it out and make two half-size burgers with it, make a shallow well in each of them and put some lovely, super-melty cheese like Velveeta in there, then put the two pieces back together and seal the cheese inside the burger(s?)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Hot dogs rule, not making hot dogs is a waste imo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Yep, some animal died for you, you best repsect the sacrifice

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mags posted:

you really do gotta hand it to meat capitalism

was literally just reading a passage from Prof Wolff about Trump forcing meat packing workers back to work lmao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I bought one of those 3 lb logs of beef and made a ton of burgers out of it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Al! posted:

the logs are more or less the same quality of ground beef you get off the rack in styrofoam at the supermarket unless they grind their own there, and theyre 1000% higher quality than the patties you buy frozen

They were as good as if not better than the Greenwise patties Publix sells and half the price if you do the math out by 1/4lb patties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Al! posted:

cool thing about the meat tube is you can take a bread knife to it while still sealed and just cut the patties you want off of it like a loaf

YES