Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Lpzie posted:

yeah I'm getting in shape right now to get drafted. gonbna finally have sex

Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This is not an acceptable way to treat an infant

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

My biggest Weird Food Thing that has stuck around from childhood is that I really hate burgers. Even the best ones I've had make me have to suppress a gag reflex. A couple months ago I was eating a burger at my friend's place and was putting in a great effort to clear my mind while doing so. I remember telling myself "it is just a food like any other, just keep swallowing, it will be over soon."

I have no idea why this is. I think something about the texture of meat patties.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Xaris posted:

that's really weird. i don't think i've ever heard of that one. burgers are delicious. what about impossible burger?

but human bodies are loving weird and irrational. i can be a garbage disposal; however, shellfish does that for me

I think it's something about beef patties, since I dislike meatloaf for the exact same reason. Something just feels wrong about them, can't put my finger on what. Putting ketchup on them makes it even worse. The most tolerable form of hamburger is a cheeseburger with nothing but bread, cheese, meat, and lettuce.

Edit: I think I might be capable of enjoying some sort of burger with a thin beef patty. Part of the issue is that the thickness of the patty just doesn't feel balanced with the rest of the "sandwich." But even then, a beef patty still just feels like "an inferior version of a regular cut of beef." Sorta like how a patty of ground-up chicken would be worse than having an actual chicken breast in a sandwhich.

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 23:16 on Jan 1, 2024