Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Always post a poll?
No, they're stupid, tortured, low-effort humor
Yes, they're stupid, tortured, low-effort humor
View Results

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It's Thursday Night Football!

See! The Buffalo Bills of Buffalo, New York and their freaky Frankenstien QB as he Diggs a few graves for Buccaneers defenders! Watch, if you dare, Gabe Davis, the Man with Ghosts for Hands! And ask knot for whom the Dawson Knox, he's not playing.

See! The ravenous undead pirates of the Bay of Tampa! Led by the mutinous Buccaneer known as the Baker, a man known for his love of cheesecake and the chip on his shoulder the size of a parrot! Will he lead his crew of salty sea dogs to buried treasure at the end of the Amazon, or merely to their own graves?

It's almost Halloween! Eat, drink and be merry for one of these teams leaves tonight with heavy spirits, on Thursday! Night! Football!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Well poo poo. Instead of being in Tennessee as per usual I'm over here in London in the UK. Amazingly enough it appears my US Amazon Prime video account works and I should be good to go. Surprise 1AM football!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Watching the latest episode of Bob's Burgers that I DVR'ed while waiting for my wings to arrive & the game to start.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Let's go the Bills

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Go Bills

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I predict a great wailing & gnashing of teeth if the Bills lose.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I’m in a hotel in Ocala with only my phone to watch this game and shitpost at the same time.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

fartknocker posted:

I’m in a hotel in Ocala with only my phone to watch this game and shitpost at the same time.

Isn't John Travolta's horse ranch in Ocala? My parents had that house in The Villages and we'd sometimes drive thru Ocala.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

I predict a great wailing & gnashing of teeth if the Bills lose.

I mean yeah

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Isn't John Travolta's horse ranch in Ocala? My parents had that house in The Villages and we'd sometimes drive thru Ocala.

No idea. My mom and two of her sisters live up here, my mom’s birthday was this past week and one of the sisters is this coming week, so I split the difference on visiting this year.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
More exciting than TNF Front Office Football 9 was announced a couple weeks ago..

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2633170/Front_Office_Football_Nine/

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://i.imgur.com/MRttHnL.mp4
Jestain better be making my wings tonight & not skipping off to her bachelorette party.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

When the hell did Fitzpatrick play with Jerry Rice

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

J33uk posted:

Well poo poo. Instead of being in Tennessee as per usual I'm over here in London in the UK. Amazingly enough it appears my US Amazon Prime video account works and I should be good to go. Surprise 1AM football!

If you see the Taskmaster tell him that little Alex Horne once told you the Third Reich might have been right about some things and that you'd appreciate it if he'd pass the message along and who said it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

very torn about this game

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Nervous posted:

If you see the Taskmaster tell him that little Alex Horne once told you the Third Reich might have been right about some things and that you'd appreciate it if he'd pass the message along and who said it.

Greg has always been very nice when I've been in his company

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

quote:

Revealing he made the conscious decision last month to keep his emotions in check — “low positive,” the quarterback called it — following a season-opening dud and Week 2 domination, Allen wondered whether he’s reined himself in too much.

Might be getting stupid mode Allen tonight btw

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'm eating these tonight.

They're real good! But whats this?

Um... okay. Why are you even telling me this, bag? Is that good? Is that... bad?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

Um... okay. Why are you even telling me this, bag? Is that good? Is that... bad?

In the words of Weird Al… Just eat it.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Should be an interesting game; the Bills are funny and exciting.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
It's going to make your skin so supple

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Nervous posted:

I JUST finished watching an episode of Taskmaster and when you posted this I thought I was having a stroke

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The Bills shall continue to spiral.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Go the Bills?

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Sunday Morning posted:

Go the Bills?

The resurgence of Baker is fun but yes, Go the Bills

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

fartknocker posted:

In the words of Weird Al… Just eat it.

:hmmyes:

Ches Neckbeard posted:

It's going to make your skin so supple

My wife will probably appreciate this.

I'll do it, I'll eat the entire bag.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Quiet Feet posted:

Those pork rinds are pretty tasty. The low carb is good for keto dieters & the high collagen is good for joints.

Thai curry & classic Buffalo from Buffalo Wild Wings because I'm feeling incredibly lazy.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Sunday Morning posted:

Go the Bills?
Yes. Though I have a knot in my stomach over playing the Baker Bucs. They seem better than the team we somehow lost to last week!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Yea I love pretending I’m streaming live sports on a 128k modem

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Those pork rinds are pretty tasty. The low carb is good for keto dieters & the high collagen is good for joints.

Thai curry & classic Buffalo from Buffalo Wild Wings because I'm feeling incredibly lazy.

In that case my awful knees are gonna love this!

I feel like you've already been asked thisamd answered it but I have to remind myself: why not make wings at home?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Here for TNF clownball

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Lfg Bills!!!!!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Elephanthead posted:

Yea I love pretending I’m streaming live sports on a 128k modem

Gonna spend a half hour downloading this picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I don't have anything against the Bills but I personally hope the Buccaneers win. stay tuned for updates

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Quiet Feet posted:

In that case my awful knees are gonna love this!

I feel like you've already been asked thisamd answered it but I have to remind myself: why not make wings at home?

because I'm feeling incredibly lazy.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Fair.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I wish I was doing literally anything but watching this pregame by my friend insists on watching

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Whose ready to see Josh Norman attempt to cover in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty three?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Kurgarra Queen posted:

Whose ready to see Josh Norman attempt to cover in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty three?

Didn't realize he was still in the league :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
can't wait for the bills to suck in predictable, infuriating ways