Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Always post a poll?
No, they're stupid, tortured, low-effort humor
Yes, they're stupid, tortured, low-effort humor
View Results

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Rogue Elephant posted:

I JUST finished watching an episode of Taskmaster and when you posted this I thought I was having a stroke

:lmao: I discovered the show earlier this year and binged it hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Let's go the Bucs, please don't be totally embarrassing out therr

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

WampaLord posted:

Let's go the Bucs, please don't be totally embarrassing out therr

Declined

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Just returned from driving a 250 mile loop of LA/OC freeways today for work tings.

Now, I'm here to watch this garbage.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
It's warmer in Buffalo, NY than Portland, OR right now.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

Yea I love pretending I’m streaming live sports on a 128k modem

The jump I had back when I last lived in the UK from 56k to a bonded dual ISDN setup? loving sweet. Pulling down patches at like 12k/sec

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
most obvious blitz ever?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The Bills might stink

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Turns out the hotel TV does have a prime option, so I can watch this and shitpost as normal :getin:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I am excited for One Bad Team and One Team That Might Not Be Bad But It's Thursday So They Won't Look Good

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:wtf: good route but bad pass to Evans?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Way late but I liked Baker bouncing the ball off the blitzer's bonce.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

fartknocker posted:

Turns out the hotel TV does have a prime option, so I can watch this and shitpost as normal :getin:
I have a fire tv stick just for traveling

like gently caress I'm gonna watch broadcast tv with commercials, what am I, a caveman

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
crowd has more impact than the CBs

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Go Bakey

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I see a tuck and a football move, I dunno about that call

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

bullshit drop!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

CapnAndy posted:

I have a fire tv stick just for traveling

like gently caress I'm gonna watch broadcast tv with commercials, what am I, a caveman

I don’t travel/stay in hotels often enough for such a thing, pretty sure this is the first time I’ve been in one since before COVID.

The alternative was watching the Lightning game, but they were already up like 5-0 and gently caress them go fancy cats

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
If Wirfs is hurt, that's gonna be a problem for TB

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Aw yeah, I’m here for a punting duel

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Nice punt

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

great drop punt there, real bomb to the pocket

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I feel like Al heard the criticism and is putting a little more oomph into his calls tonight

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Wirfs has one of my favorite last names so i hope he's ok

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
The 2023 Buffalo Bills are an Ozymandias-style monument to the importance of cornerback depth.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

AndrewP posted:

I feel like Al heard the criticism and is putting a little more oomph into his calls tonight

He didn't pregame this week

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Nervous posted:

same. discovered it aa few weeks ago and i'm mid-binging

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
oh so it was AWS that decided to give the Giants like 4 or 5 primetime games. uh thanks for that.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

fartknocker posted:

I don’t travel/stay in hotels often enough for such a thing, pretty sure this is the first time I’ve been in one since before COVID.

The alternative was watching the Lightning game, but they were already up like 5-0 and gently caress them go fancy cats
I go once, maybe twice a year, but they're $20 and Amazon always puts them on sale for their big sale days, so it's worth the money. The rest of the time it just lives in my luggage.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

born on a mountain

raised in a cave

buccing and billsing is all i crave

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

He didn't pregame this week

He's probably already regretting it

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
"Amazon AWS helps build the perfect NFL schedule."

(Aaron Rodgers goes down in 4 plays, NY Giants come crashing back to the pack)

"Ah well, neverless."

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Better opening play than last week

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

anyone have a cool costume planned for halloween???

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Nervous posted:

Taskmaster is loving brilliant and I legitimately cannot believe they already tried to bring it to America and it bombed.

We have B and C list comedians; get some of them in a rented house and make them do silly poo poo, this seems foolproof

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

time for the A-Gun

*shoots self in leg, falls over*

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Welp, this is gonna be painful to watch

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

bean mom posted:

anyone have a cool costume planned for halloween???

My kid fractured his arm so is going as Anthony Richardson

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
That's some good yac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Bucs are bad