Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
no breadposts allowed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gas

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
were phasing out gas here actually

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I Love money and colonizing

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Just witnessed a car going ~60 mph on Leary past 15th. This place is absolutely out of control. No law at all. None. Zero.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Vim Fuego posted:

Just witnessed a car going ~60 mph on Leary past 15th. This place is absolutely out of control. No law at all. None. Zero.

take it to the car thread......

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Shrecknet posted:

https://twitter.com/Vinncent/status/1129358806004191237

this is the most Seattle thing I've ever seen.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ohtori Akio posted:

take it to the car thread......

Nah that place is already pretty fast moving. I'll make a cars in seattle thread

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
https://twitter.com/MichaelReports/status/1131320938253864960

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
pacnw goons really love strip clubs. more like politricks

Argon_Sloth posted:

Dearest Seattle,

Your city has once again disappointed me.

Some one in the bar I as was drinking in tonight was talking up the strip club across the street from Pike Place. The club had a $20 cover, which is something I have never encountered in another establishment. Between the cover and the club's failure to exceed my law of strippers Seattle has achieved a second blemish.

For reference, Argon_Sloth's law of strippers: Either a dancer is well endowed or has pole skills; rarely neither, never both.

Sarx posted:

Strip clubs in Seattle are generally just not that good, but most of the people I know who spend a fair amount of time in the strip clubs here always talk about Little Darlings, and I used to deliver pizza to a lot of the strippers there and they were mostly hot and good tippers too, but I can't really comment from first hand experience.

BRB MAKIN BACON posted:

Definitely have the best strip club, that's for sure.

BRB MAKIN BACON posted:

I'm pretty sure I've been to every strip joint in the Seattle Area and "Sands Gentleman's" definitely had the best in pretty much everything in price. Lapdances are $40 a pop :kratos: but on the plus side they don't edit the songs to a preset cut. As in the length of the song is the length of the dance, you won't just go X seconds in to the song and it suddenly stops. Real big titty bitches that put your hands where you hands wanna be, none of that "sit scared as poo poo that the bouncer going to trounce me if I my fingers get a lil frisky" bullshit.

If you got the paper to be honest it's by far the best, literally next door to a bar that gives discounts once they get to know you a bit.

Morphix posted:

Portland has couple things that Seattle can't touch em on. Portland has way sluttier and overall cuter girls. Strip club capitol of the United States. But just in general I've found the women in Portland to be a lot friendlier than Seattle's dating life.

Morphix posted:

Your summary is exactly how I feel about it. And let me expand on the dating scene. I know there is always the 'outta towner love' you get at every bar in America because hey you're new and different! But Seattle has this weird vibe about it, women are a lot less approachable and in general think way too highly of themselves. I don't know what it's like from the female perspective but from the male perspective, I've never ran into more women that at best are a 6 or 7 and acting like stuck up 9s or 10s because they're showing some cleavage. And than at the end of the night you see them walking home alone like everyone else.

Again I'd attribute this to the Microsoft lonely nerd contingency being willing to throw money on any woman willing to show them any attention.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

:yikes:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Xaris posted:

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
strip club politics megathread

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

A jpg of Jiren from Dragon ball super reacting with surprise because a rod has been stuck in his rear end

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I'm pretty sure I've been to every strip joint in the Seattle Area

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ohtori Akio posted:

strip club politics megathread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm pretty sure I've been to every strip joint in the Seattle Area

which ones appreciate lasagna the most

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

which ones appreciate lasagna the most

At a guess, Dancing Bare on Aurora

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

didn't seattle invent those bikini coffee stands? I assumed that was just an american thing but when I spoke to some out of town friends they didn't know what I was smoking

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

didn't seattle invent those bikini coffee stands? I assumed that was just an american thing but when I spoke to some out of town friends they didn't know what I was smoking

never seen that here in ca. must be a pacnw goony thing.

i only get my coffee from baristas who look like me with a manbun, waxed mustache, ian fidance tattoos, and reading torn paperback copy of orson scott card's xenocide from goodwill

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Finally, some Seattle activism I can get behind.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

i came here from somewhere normal and im still not used to that poo poo

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Ohtori Akio posted:

i came here from somewhere normal and im still not used to that poo poo

im normal

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

ive seen your kamehameha posts

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

now watch this drive

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Xaris posted:

never seen that here in ca. must be a pacnw goony thing.

i only get my coffee from baristas who look like me with a manbun, waxed mustache, ian fidance tattoos, and reading torn paperback copy of orson scott card's xenocide from goodwill

weird, I could have sworn my monitor was on…

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

washinton, also known as 'the corner state' is home to celebrity such as gaben, macklemore, and the guy from foo fighters

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

even the most hosed up states did not think of making a hooters starbucks shack. this is all washington.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Xaris posted:

What the gently caress

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Xaris posted:

lmfao

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer
Isn't it illegal to serve alcohol in Seattle strip clubs?

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

i don't think i've ever seen one in city limits or on the east side but they are everywhere up north like shoreline, everett, etc.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Oldest Man posted:

i don't think i've ever seen one in city limits or on the east side but they are everywhere up north like shoreline, everett, etc.

ah the seattle chuds invented them

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Xaris posted:

lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

big rear end titties ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus