Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

102723_3
Oct 27, 2023
the powers that be are changing Leadership people so quickly that no one can keep track of who's in charge today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Ham Equity posted:

Isn't it illegal to serve alcohol in Seattle strip clubs?
Yeah they make you buy like $15 sodas

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I was at the series where they traded Ichiro to the Yankees while they were playing them. I firmly believe there are several MLB teams who are basically the same as wrestling jobbers.

102723_3
Oct 27, 2023
the starfucks real expensive in seattle washington. $6.25 a minute jus fo a seat at one of thurr coffee shops

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

there are soms pretty big assholes in this town

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Posting this in North seattle washington politics thread where it's allowed:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
thats only allowed on bread and roses

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

tokin opposition posted:

look good. did they ban bread in the lan thread?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Cuttlefush posted:

look good. did they ban bread in the lan thread?

No I just like breadposting

CW: gluten

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tokin opposition posted:

looks like poo poo op

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tokin opposition posted:

id throw this in hte trash and try harder next time

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Bread is grownup food

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

tokin opposition posted:

this crumb is looser than your well-used rear end in a top hat. good job making bread you can't even spread butter over without making a mess

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Ohtori Akio posted:

this crumb is looser than your well-used rear end in a top hat. good job making bread you can't even spread butter over without making a mess

slice the butter and put the firm, solid sliced butter on the bread noob

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
and stick little wedges of butter in the loose crumb

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
conquest of bread is what everyone does to you when no state

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

I think the bread looks fine, and potentially tasty. Love that poo poo. Don't listen to the crumb bums, OP.

trashy owl
Aug 23, 2017

Son of Sorrow posted:

I think the bread looks fine, and potentially tasty. Love that poo poo. Don't listen to the crumb bums, OP.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

Son of Sorrow posted:

it's good bread ok

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
gonna make everyone listen to me read a land acknowledgement, then act real offended when the one indigenous person in attendance tells me to gtfo

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

Delta-Wye posted:

gonna make everyone listen to me read a land acknowledgement, then act real offended when the one indigenous person in attendance tells me to gtfo
look, I'm just acknowledging I stole your land. I'm not giving it back! c'mon!

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer

Son of Sorrow posted:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

thank you all, a true lesson in bread love

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

hello, its me, your friendly overbearing liberal again. now that indigenous peoples day has passed i am done reading land acknowledgements.

instead, let me read you a 5 minute prepared speech about the illegal and unprovoked terrorism being done to the jewish people of israel, then act real offended when dozens(!) of suddenly anti-semitic people in attendance tell me to gtfo

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

I don't like starbucks coffee, it's burnt and it sucks but the entire nation loves $6 pumpkin spice micro-foam macchiato. good job, you're cultured now. you have a drink that can't be replicated at a gas station.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Dang tokin that looks like some nice bread, how long did it take you to knead that, I hate kneading, thinking of trying a stand mixer.

Anyway, I wish Seattle would wash ing ton the ocean.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Delta-Wye posted:

hello, its me, your friendly overbearing liberal again. now that indigenous peoples day has passed i am done reading land acknowledgements.

instead, let me read you a 5 minute prepared speech about the illegal and unprovoked terrorism being done to the jewish people of israel, then act real offended when dozens(!) of suddenly anti-semitic people in attendance tell me to gtfo

time to slide into a black woman's dms and threaten her, as is the liberal way https://x.com/aasian/status/1719529730033209476?s=20

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The Oldest Man posted:

time to slide into a black woman's dms and threaten her, as is the liberal way https://x.com/aasian/status/1719529730033209476?s=20

didnt schumer do blackface like three years ago

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

this you?

Xaris posted:

no. sorry you're too goony that the only way you can talk to someone is by cornering them on a moving vehicle where they can't escape and forcing them into a conversation against their will

the only time people talk on transit is either asking for money or having a psychotic episode. no one should talk to each other on transit, we have jobs to get to. that's why headphones are good.

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

Dang tokin that looks like some nice bread, how long did it take you to knead that, I hate kneading, thinking of trying a stand mixer.

Anyway, I wish Seattle would wash ing ton the ocean.

You can make no-knead bread that turns out insanely good
https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/11376-no-knead-bread

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

you can fold instead of kneading and it’s extremely easy.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

The Top G posted:

You can make no-knead bread that turns out insanely good
https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/11376-no-knead-bread

Hope you're not hungry

quote:

Total Time
1 hour 30 minutes, plus about 20 hours' resting time

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

mawarannahr posted:

Hope you're not hungry

You’ve never cold fermented dough? Oh sweet summer child ..

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

nope

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

bring back the kingdome and the alaskan way viaduct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the viaduct was gay. but a toll tunnel is gayer