Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

Surely if I keep writing 50k words at a time, one month per year, however disassociated, I'll eventually finish my book. Back at it again and going for consecutive completion #7. Good luck goonly pals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

2556 on the first day. It's not quite the Reverse Wordle Goal, but it's pretty off-to-the-races for working and having D&D. I like the concept of the Reverse, so I'm gonna try to go hard early and avoid having to use a desperation 7000+ word day toward the end this time!

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

Broke 30k tonight to end at 30926. I'm not that far above par, but I'm still comfortably above it, which is a first for me. Every other year I've fallen behind somewhere before now and been forced to panic-write 5000+ words a few days before the end of the month to make up for it. I consider this progress.

It's also a timely improvement to my steadiness, because I've taken vacation the last week of November for the last several years in part to ensure that I get this done, and I don't have the time available to do that this year. Looks a lot like I won't need it.

Godspeed to everyone else!

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

43991 with four days left. Theoretically EZ but I am tired and work is busy. I'll make it, just a matter of how much suffer sauce I need to spread!

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

I have done it. Cranked out 3286 words today despite working and D&D to finish two days early.

That makes my seventh conservative Nanowrimo completion.

Now I can rest and never write anything again, until I remember that I should actually get around to finishing the book one of these years.