Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

I'm writing! I write by hand a lot so can't always give updates on wordcount, but my plan is to have a first draft for a novella by the end of the month. Good luck to all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Getting really into this story which is nice, already wrote 5 pages by hand which should be about 2000 words last I counted. Not quite on target but it's nice.

A minor downside is I had been planning to write an easier story before I tackle this one, but oh well, the heart wants what it wants.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Wrote 1200 words today, it took the whole morning and was very grueling and it's not even part of my main project, but I did it, so there's that. I also wrote them on the PC so I have a count. There's also about 2 pages I wrote by hand but I'm a bit stuck there because I'm hitting a part of the story that I need to research a bit more. So far so good!

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Didn't really write much today, but I did spend a lot of time ruminating on my story, doing some research, coming up with nice subplots and so on. Actual writing so far: barely half a page. I'll see how much it grows before I go to sleep. I do really like the upcoming scenes, but they're a bit hard to write down.